Paladin Build Help

druid311

Diabloii.Net Member
Paladin Build Help

Hi I want to make a PvP paladin who is powerful like a tank and owns people in melee. I was thinking
20 Smite
20 Holy Shield
20 Fant
but I also wanted FoH with decent damage to do this id also need
20 FoH
10-20 Holy Shock
10-25 Conviction
so which should I choose?
Thanks

Cod

Diabloii.Net Member
druid311 said:
Hi I want to make a PvP paladin who is powerful like a tank and owns people in melee. I was thinking
20 Smite
20 Holy Shield
20 Fant
but I also wanted FoH with decent damage to do this id also need
20 FoH
10-20 Holy Shock
10-25 Conviction
so which should I choose?
Thanks
i'd choose holy shock for the synergy damage if i were doing PvM, but since you're doing PvP, i'd use conviction as my aura rather than fanatacism. FoH doesn't do much damage at all without lowered resistances, so if you want to effectively use it, you've got to forego fanatacism.

DSpy

Diabloii.Net Member
Pls read some guides on v/t or t/v.

If maxed fana, smite, hs, foh, you'll be left with 11 conv at lvl99.
Depending on your gear, i reckoned u choose wisely and not rush into maxing any skills as soon as u get 20pts.

Go to the top of the page, there's a thread called "Paladin Guide Thread." Look in there for builds and see if you like any. If you have any questions go to the Paladin FAQ. If you still have questions that were not answered by the guides, or by the FAQ, or are not in the last 3-4 pages, then post it.

Since you're new, you probably dont know this but try to not double post anywhere. Repeatedly replying asking for help or "why is no one helping" is very annoying to everyone here. This time is ok, just try to be careful next time. :thumbsup:

Have fun playin pallys. :surprise:

druid311

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks for the heads up and also I've read the pally thread but none of those quite cover my question
Should I max FoH, 11 convict and max bonus?
Should I max Fantasism?

Vindi66

Banned
druid311 said:
thanks for the heads up and also I've read the pally thread but none of those quite cover my question
Should I max FoH, 11 convict and max bonus?
Should I max Fantasism?
Smite is not good without fant.

druid311

Diabloii.Net Member
k so
Max
Holy Shield
Smite
Fant
FoH
rest to convict? what about the bonus holy shock? will damage suck without all bonuses? maybe instead of FoH I should do max charge instead?

You may want to check the Paladin GUides section or the FAQ. They have a lot of neat info there.

Some may help with the probelm. :thumbsup:

Vindi66

Banned
druid311 said:
k so
Max
Holy Shield
Smite
Fant
FoH
rest to convict? what about the bonus holy shock? will damage suck without all bonuses? maybe instead of FoH I should do max charge instead?

Look at the V/T guide. Its probally the most well rounded PVP build there is. Good smite damage and FOH for range attack. Some people don't max smite (1 point and + skillz) and max holy shock for FOH synergy. Just depends what you want your strong attack to be.

Your questions are covered in the paladin guides thread at the top of the page. However, in order for you to find the answers you seek, you would need to read the guide. Try the "Skills" section.