Paladin amulet rarity question

Koyen

Diabloii.Net Member
Paladin amulet rarity question

Hey guys. I can't seem to find +2 paladin +10 FCR amulet anywhere so been wondring how rare such a thing is.

Have you seen such an amulets often or not at all?

Stevomoo

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Paladin amulet rarity question

i think they are mostly (possibly all) crafted using cube recipie. but i would trade for 1 if i was you

ProfessionalBerg

Diabloii.Net Member

It IS possible to find a Priest's Amulet of Apprentice, either in form of a magic, or a rare, but they ARE quite rare.

saellison

Diabloii.Net Member

I would imagine a decent crafted amulet with +2 pal/10fcr/other goodies would be expensive and much sought after by many hammerdins. I would try looking around the trade forums. Or if you want to find it yourself start crafting caster amulets and gambling amulets a lot.

Alc

Diabloii.Net Member

10 FCR can be found on magic/rare amulets, but above that you need to craft. Crafting can also give other values, so if you only needed 5 or 15 FCR you could find around those values on a crafted amulet (specifically, caster amulets have 5-10 FCR as standard, with a chance at an additional 10 FCR mod). Either way, yes, they're expensive. I've gambled a few +2/FCR rare amus in my time but then I'm gambling all the time...