Paladin: 2ndary attack skill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNorthman

Diabloii.Net Member
Paladin: 2ndary attack skill?

Am building up a conv / veng pally right now (just lvl 13 now and saved all points), but I think it might be boring to have only one attack. Thinking of adding FOH or hammer, or maybe something else. What do you guys think - would that make a good char? Conv / veng / foh? Or maybe something else?

Poppis

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Paladin: 2ndary attack skill?

Well Zeal is pretty obvious choice. You allready have 1 point in it(which is more than enough) to get Vengeance and it's a great help if you dont have enough mana leech for Vengeance.

TheNorthman

Diabloii.Net Member

Yea but then it's only a backup skill at best - for when you're outa mana. I need something I'd be excited about using.

Poppis

Diabloii.Net Member

Well apart from Zeal, I don't see many choices. I doubt you could get good enough damage with hammers.

Besides, even without any secondary attack, Avengers are struggling with skill points. You cant even fully synergize your main attack(not that it's necessary), since that would take over 110 skill points(20 in all 4 resist auras, plus maxed vengeance and 10+ conviction).

TheNorthman

Diabloii.Net Member

Besides, even without any secondary attack, Avengers are struggling with skill points. You cant even fully synergize your main attack(not that it's necessary), since that would take over 110 skill points(20 in all 4 resist auras, plus maxed vengeance and 10+ conviction).
Hmm, maybe I should take a different route altogether then. I *really* don't want a pally with only one attack. So damn boring IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.