pala forum = boring

Ankeli

Diabloii.Net Member
pala forum = boring

Why? THEY WONT LET ME SPAM!

Someone was saying in the end of some build suggestion something like "Help wanted!!!" and I kindly told him to see a doctor or alike. Within 2 minutes my post was deleted :/

spam +1

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Didn't you get banned for venturing outside the realm of ZF once already? Didn't you learn your lesson that time?

Ignore me if I'm thinking of someone else.

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
Not every mod is as leniant as zappafan ^_^ Meli and Hal and such are all very nice people, but they will delete spammage. unfortunately >.<

HoD

Aerath

Diabloii.Net Member
HeavAngel (or whatever the exact name is) is very strict. Had quite a few people complaining then she (?) took over the mod wand from the previous owner.

Not that I care, as all they do there is talk about what uber1337 runeword is needed for what particular cookie cutter... And don't even try n mention the word hardcore. They've literally no idea what that means.

If you're to believe that forum, everyone has at least 5 enigmas, 10 BOTDs, perfect Heaven's Lights and oodles of HoZes coming out of their rear end.
Of course, they're also lugging 10 skillers w/ 40+ life around.

I'd rather stay here.

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
That site seems rather hostile towards hotlinking.

And to anyone else; I don't consider the picture to be worth the effort of right click > copy target > ctrl+v to see it.

AzaZaz

Diabloii.Net Member
To Heavangel's credit, alot of threads i noticed are shut down very quickly. like, question asked, question answered, thread closed. But s/he is also pretty active in helping out anyone who asks questions. IE: directing them towards the right threads/guides. Very strict, but seems to be pretty informative too. Unlike the PVP forums where i've been getting into trouble lately throwing my HC opinion into SC conversations :)

Aerath

Diabloii.Net Member
Note, I'm not saying HeavAngel is a bad moderator or doing their forum an disservice - far from, but personally I prefer the loser attitude of this HC forum - though at times people can get a bit carried away with their spam ;-P