Pacifist necro

linkato1

Banned
Pacifist necro

Hello,

have anyone tried a pacifist necromancer?

I've strted one and it it seems much more easier to play than a gnomish healer pacifist in Nethack.

Topi

P.S. I play only HC.

blobs

Banned
NETHACK PLAYEER YEAAAAAA

GG hey do you know when 3.5 is gonna come out? 3.2 3.3 and 3.4 were all released 3 years apart, and 3.4.3 was released 2002, so im figuring 3.5 is coming

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
linkato1 said:
have anyone tried a pacifist necromancer?
Besides the story/guide Nightfish wrote about a pacifist I haven't read any other stories about pacifists.

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
Mad Mantis said:
Besides the story/guide Nightfish wrote about a pacifist I haven't read any other stories about pacifists.

heheh n00b m0d! it was mongojerry, not nightfish

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
corax said:
heheh n00b m0d! it was mongojerry, not nightfish
actually mongojerry only played through hell as a passive necro through nightmare and normal he killed everything.

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
If damage is a lot more extreme than Arreat says, a damage returner ought to be more than "kind of" feasible. How out of whack is it MM?

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Pherdnut said:
If damage is a lot more extreme than Arreat says, a damage returner ought to be more than "kind of" feasible. How out of whack is it MM?
From what I can tell pretty out of whack. Once I get some more free time I'll see about setting up a sort of experiment.

The problem with all damage return builds remains. No means of killing ranged and magic attackers.