Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Ozzie Osbourne - How does he do it ?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Syxx, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Syxx

Syxx IncGamers Member

Ozzie Osbourne - How does he do it ?

Hi All,

I was reading through list of bands appearing at this year Roskilde Music Festival (largest music festival in Europe) and one of the headlines acts this year is Ozzie band Black Sabbath.

How is he able to still perform ? Has anyone actually seen Ozzie performing recently ?

The reason I ask, is a few night ago I saw an episode of "The Osbournes" on MTV (no, I don't normally watch MTV, but I was waiting for "Dirty Sanchez" to be shown). Anyway this particular episode, Ozzie had made a little bonfire on a beach and was enjoying his little blaze, when the tide started coming in. So what did he do ? .... using a kiddies spade he tries to dig a moat to pretect his fire from the incoming tide. Eventually he realises it isn't going to work, so he stands there for 10 minutes, telling the sea to f**k off.

The 1st minute I couldn't help laughing watching this grown man swearing at the sea ... but they just kept filming while poor old Ozzie seemed to be losing it. I couldn't help in the end but feel, he's really lost the plot and that entertainment was being made at his expense.

So anyway .... does Ozzie actually have enough braincells left to perform a live concert that is actually worthwhile seeing ?

Regards
    Syxx

(PS : Sorry about bypassing the filter, but how else can you describe something on the Osbourne, when every second word that family says is a swear word ?)

2. Isolde212

Isolde212 Banned

:yep: I heard that they have recently confirmed that he has Parkinsons. That made me sad. I would give him a little more credit then most people would. I mean the guy is bloody invincible and still very successful despite the drug use and near death experiences. He should have died at least 30 times by now. He was my idol for a long time. I saw Black Sabbath perform back in 99 and was amazed at the fact that this guy is older than my mom and still has more energy than a 12 yr old. He was jumping all over the stage and getting the crowd all riled up. It was bloody awesome. :yep:

3. DaviddeJong

DaviddeJong IncGamers Member

I'm going to see Black Sabbath (and Ozzy) next weekend!!!!!!

I don't know if they suck nowadays or if Ozzy needs oxygen after every song, or if he's even able to stand on stage...... but:

It will still ROCK.... they're Black Sabbath after all!

David.

4. farting bob

farting bob Banned

I was planning to see him couple of years ago, and had the tickets, but it was scheduled just after he broke his back, so they cancelled the tour. damn, i was pissed.
    but he has booked himself up for quite a few big festivals this year so obviosuly is doing ok, not as his best though i must admit.
    I expect the sets will be quite short, or have long breaks in between, cause theres no way he can do several hours of good hard heavy metal in the state he's in.

5. myleftfoot

myleftfoot IncGamers Member

It's a show with a camera on him. Didn't they admit on the second series that half the show is planned?

EDIT: Don't worry about Ozzy, he'll rock. He's still got **** loads of energy.

6. DaviddeJong

DaviddeJong IncGamers Member

Can't wait to see him unleash it!

David.