Our first aborted thread

The good feature of the Spam3000 is that only one can be installed at once. If more than one is installed the first one to be installed becomes a "normal" member that occasionally writes long witty posts.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
The good feature of the Spam3000 is that only one can be installed at once. If more than one is installed the first one to be installed becomes a "normal" member that occasionally writes long witty posts.
apparently we don't have another spam3000

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
guspasho said:
So that's why you have 7000+ posts.
I don't think a single day goes by without at least one person looking at Ash's post count for the first time and going OMGWTFBBQ!

He's got a good sense of humor so I'm glad he's around.

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Tgtwawki!!!!

translation: there goes the world as we know it (was quoted in the Gazette a few years ago as part of the chat lingo...)

I like pie. Especially cheesecake. Why is it called cheesecake when its a pie? Don't try to tell me its cake because cake is gross and pie is good and cheesecake is good so that means its pie.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I take offense that mention of my postcount has resulted in a hijack of spam, if you want to catch up with me you should do it with legitimate posting and intelligent thought like I did