OTish: Hello to anyone who remembers me

Mythological

Diabloii.Net Member
OTish: Hello to anyone who remembers me

Hey there everyone! Not sure if anyone missed me but since I haven't played d2 in months I haven't been much good around here so I haven't posted in quite some time. Just thought i'd stop in and see hwat everyone was up to.

Also, anyone here playing Champions of Norrath? I just bought it today and man..I tell ya what...

:thumbsup:

Nice seein everyone again!

-Myth

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
I remember you Myth! Welcome back! :howdy:

Is Champion of Norrath the Everquest game on the PS2? If so I was gonna pick it up, but I've already got 2 games to buy just this month, I guess it will have to wait. :hanky:

Icebird

Diabloii.Net Member
Glad you popped your head in Myth. Ryondaahl and I are carrying the torch for the 99 quest in your absence. :)

Chris

Mythological

Diabloii.Net Member
Ti-Ben said:
I remember you Myth! Welcome back! :howdy:

Is Champion of Norrath the Everquest game on the PS2? If so I was gonna pick it up, but I've already got 2 games to buy just this month, I guess it will have to wait. :hanky:
At least someone remembers me :lol:

Yeah it's the everquest game for the ps2. It really is all it's built up to bed so far, and I can't wait to get my broadband adapter for my ps2 and see how it plays online.

gg free online play!

Dr. Strangelove

Diabloii.Net Member
i remember you, one of those breaks huh myth. anyway glad to see ya around.

peace, NSK factory, and don't forget biscuits for smut

chaos

Diablo: IncGamers Member
Gonna get back to the 7/99 after your break? Think Ryondaahl's gonna get there first. ;)

Welcome back. ^^

NorthStarZon

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Myth! :howdy: .... I'm always a day late but, hey what the heck, i remember you... hope life's treating you well... pop in now and again, you are allways welcome in the cow runs [1.09] to quest to 99... later

peace
NSZ :bow:

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey there :)

You still haven't been that long gone that people would've forgotten you, well, atleast my memory's not that bad yet. Looks like you're definitely not the only one who has grown tired of D2, it seems to be the trend nowadays...

If you haven't been reading the forums lately, I suggest you jump straight to the Sacred forums, download the demo and get addicted to it :D

Bolinbrooke

Diabloii.Net Member
Borlag said:
it seems to be the trend nowadays...
Hi Myth, good to see you around, I see u still use the Greybeard Avatar. I hope your enjoying your time away form D2. But remember there is always something new to try :)

Takis

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back Mythological. That Avatar gave you away, George is the man!
Or maybe WAS the man.

Takis (El_Greco)