Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Other monsters in tristram...

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by elvenswordman, Nov 17, 2006.

1. elvenswordman

elvenswordman IncGamers Member

Other monsters in tristram...

Ok, i am posting this here mostly because my char is an assassin, but it is a general issue, and i hope you people help me.

In tristram, while killing ubbers, will killing the other monsters help me? I mean, they seem to reborn and rise from the soil while i stand there, so i minded only the bosses in the time i went there... I have no problem dealing with the bosses, but the crowd really gives me some hard time...

So:

Will tristram eventually be with no other monsters (except the ubbers) if keep killing them, or they wont stop spawning?

2. Eilo Rytyj

Eilo Rytyj IncGamers Member

AFAIK as long as the Uber is still alive, the little minions will keep on spawning ad infinitum (forever).

People take advantage of this with Mephisto's Skeleton minions for some easy (albeit expensive) levelling, using Hammerdins to kill the skeletons over and over, while several "leeches" gain quick experience.

3. Jackson

Jackson IncGamers Member

In tristram, while killing ubbers, will killing the other monsters help me?

You can get more EXP, if that's what you mean..

But taking out one of the bosses will reduce the monster packs for sure. And also, the bosses don't tend to summon minions unless you're nearby. So you can always try to lure one of the bosses away and deal with them one at a time.