OTF females--what do you think about "six pack" abs on men?

When should we do this? Are you interested?

• Yeah, I want to participate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday

• Sunday

• 10am - 1pm PST

• 1pm - 3pm PST

• 3pm - 6pm PST

• 6pm - 10pm PST

• I would like to contribute to this contest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hatsepsut

Banned
Of course I'll ogle a good body but when I fall for a guy I fall nomatter what, may he have green legs and whiskers. ;)

Hatsepsut said:
Of course I'll ogle a good body but when I fall for a guy I fall nomatter what, may he have green legs and whiskers. ;)
Thank goodness women think like that, depending on the day of the week I have whiskers and my legs are so damned pale they might as well be a shade of green and yet somehow Aeval still wants to marry me. Go figure.

Anakha1

Banned
DrunkCajun said:
Thank goodness women think like that, depending on the day of the week I have whiskers and my legs are so damned pale they might as well be a shade of green and yet somehow Aeval still wants to marry me. Go figure.
And if she doesn't want to, I've got a nice moose here for you. Very nonjudgmental and with low self-esteem!

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
And if she doesn't want to, I've got a nice moose here for you. Very nonjudgmental and with low self-esteem!
If he says no, is...is it still available? It's been awhile...

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Steve_Kow said:
Poll to follow...
Guys, I'm letting my wife, Cindy, respond.

Hi this is Raffster's wife.

My husband used to be 30 pounds overweight and that 38" waistline @ 5'7" was disgusting. He lost it all and is very close to having very flat abs (no 6 pack yet) but it would be nice if could have a 6-pack. But I'm happy he's not obese anymore. I think Raf won't give up the ice cream and chocolates completely so I doubt he'll ever get a 6-pack.

Aight this is Raffster again...

Has anyone here given up ice cream and chocolates for ever? Or does anybody here actually have a 6-pack that they maintain?

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm sure KOW will come in and post here about his 6-pack sometime.

I had one at the beginning of the school year, but too much sitting and snacking has taken it away. Oh well, once school is done with, I think it'll be back to visit at the end of summer.

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
I'm sure KOW will come in and post here about his 6-pack sometime.

I had one at the beginning of the school year, but too much sitting and snacking has taken it away. Oh well, once school is done with, I think it'll be back to visit at the end of summer.

What he doesnt realize is that when youre 15 all you have to do is breathe to get a 6-pack

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, it's funny how things change. I was mega-skinny when I was that age, too much soccer and all, that I had a six-pack by default. A year after high school my metabolism slowed way down, and suddenly I realized the importance of eating the right foods and exercising. Well, eating the right foods some of the time. And the dangers of pop.

Geeno said:
What he doesnt realize is that when youre 15 all you have to do is breathe to get a 6-pack
Aye, I had one until about 19. Then it went the way of the ivory-billed woodpecker (gone, but hopefully able to return one day).

Nos2

Diabloii.Net Member
raffster said:
Or does anybody here actually have a 6-pack that they maintain?
I maintain a 6-pack. Unfortunately, that is why my abs look like they do. Sometimes I even maintain a few 6-packs at a time.

-nos

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
raffster said:
Has anyone here given up ice cream and chocolates for ever? Or does anybody here actually have a 6-pack that they maintain?
No, and no. I have muscles, but I can't stay away from the candy and the sweeeet cookies, so no sixpack for me.

HoD