OTF Fantasy Football, Season 2

Xoranix

Diabloii.Net Member
OTF Fantasy Football, Season 2

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages. The OTF proudly brings to you its second installment of the greatest fantasy football league in the world, the OTF FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE!!!

That's right, step right up, come one, come all (well, actually only 12, that's the maximum number of teams) and join in the fun of fantasy football! Last year was an exciting year, but this year promises to be even better.

If you are at all interested in joining, please, send me a PM. I will then send you the league ID # and password. Spots will go quickly, so PM me immediately!

Take care.

-Xoranix

Xoranix

Diabloii.Net Member
PM is incoming Ash :)

The following people are guaranteed a spot in the league if they wish to join, since they were in the league last year:

Xoranix
Ash Housewares
Mattksa
Raft Boy
Gismo
Croup
Andy225
Axeil
Clink
Magiusthegrey
Liquidicem
nnndave

We have about 5 or 6 new people who have expressed interest in joining. The maximum number of teams you can have is 20. So we will have enough space so far for them to join. Any others who are not on this list who are interested in joining, send me a PM ASAP. Remaining spots are first come first serve. If you've sent me a PM already, you are in line for one of the open spots. If you are on the above list, please let me know by Monday, July 25th, if you are interested. If I don't get a response by then, your spot might be filled. Thanks, and take care.

-Xoranix

Raft Boy

Diabloii.Net Member
Alrighty, I took down nnndave last year, so who's next to fall to the mighty Schlorpers? :strong:

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
I add my name to the list of people that tried to PM you, only to be bounced.

Perhaps you should do this through email?

axeil

Diabloii.Net Member
Your inbox is full but I'm ready to do OTF Fantasy Football battle again.

There'll be no one to stop us this time!

*evil darth vader laugh*

mattksa

Diabloii.Net Member
Forum Lurker checking in. Sry, World of Warcraft (Lvl 60 Druid 2x) has consumed my life... but I think I can take a little time away from it to pwn the world. Count me in again for this season

*Note* I am not going to select anyone from the Panthers this season as my 3rd and 4th round picks both got on the dl during the first game of the season.

mattksa said:
Forum Lurker checking in. Sry, World of Warcraft (Lvl 60 Druid 2x) has consumed my life... but I think I can take a little time away from it to pwn the world. Count me in again for this season

*Note* I am not going to select anyone from the Panthers this season as my 3rd and 4th round picks both got on the dl during the first game of the season.
Whaa?? You play WoW and haven't checked into the WoW forums we have here????????????

Or if you have, I haven't seen you...you should create an alt on Llane and join us OTFers. There're any number of us over there in a big happy family/guild.

Oh, and look forward to destroying all household appliances that stand in my way.

Xoranix

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry about the PM mess. I don't get PM's frequently enough to know/remember the limit. And THAT is because I don't come to the forum that much. :(

Anyway, here's the status. 7 of the 12 players from last year are in. I have made it a 20 team league, so there is going to be plenty of competition to go around. 7 newcomers have expressed interest in joining. So right now, we have 14 players, with 5 people still needing to confirm/deny. That means there are as little as 1 to as many as 6 spots available. If you want to be in the league and you weren't in last year I strongly suggest you PM me ASAP (don't worry, it's empty). There might only be one spot left if all of the vets return. There will be an 8 team playoff starting in week 14 and ending in week 16, to avoid the tragedy of week 17 benchings in preparation for the real NFL playoffs.

So there it is. Sign up, and let the smack talk begin.

By the way, you're all going down.

-Xoranix

axeil

Diabloii.Net Member
The Green Dragon-Eagles are going to kick ass this season...just like their namesake. Nobody's stealin' our title this year!

This reminds me, I need to change my avatar for football season.

EDIT: Changed. Detroit here we come!

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
The Indians (not creative, leave me alone) are going to be the dark horse, I'm telling you now.

nosoup4crr

Diabloii.Net Member
The Dead Poet's are up, and ready to prove that Sissy's have the BEST hand-eye coordination.

I would also like to announce that every time I win a game, I will taunt my victim with a short-verse. TO ain't got nothin' on me.

Forget dark horses, I got the drunk horse team, DrunkCoonasses.

It's a Cajun term. If you don't believe me ask Ash or look it up.

And I'm going to rule. As soon as I learn enough about the individual players to know who's good. :D