OTF Anti-Freedom Puppies of Terror

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
I think I'm missing something here. Someone please point out the humor in this thread, 'cause I can't seem to find it.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:
I think I'm missing something here. Someone please point out the humor in this thread, 'cause I can't seem to find it.
quiet you, it's not an aim to be funny, the damn trouts were never funny, it's just an aim to replace them with that dang puppy thing from a few months ago

shall we make a new thread? the entertain sug thread? I know I'd have a ****ing blast trying to make you laugh, I can think of nothing I'd rather do

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
quiet you, it's not an aim to be funny, the damn trouts were never funny, it's just an aim to replace them with that dang puppy thing from a few months ago

shall we make a new thread? the entertain sug thread? I know I'd have a ****ing blast trying to make you laugh, I can think of nothing I'd rather do
I think we should replace the trouts with nothing. Since the entire idea is lame in the first place.

And that thread would freaking rule. Well, it would rule for me, anyways.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I never liked trouts either and have never been down for that whole thing, but there are plenty of other stupid things I partake in, perhaps for sug we could substitute poinging him with an 8 foot rod, maybe that'll put a smile on his face

Ash Housewares said:
I never liked trouts either and have never been down for that whole thing, but there are plenty of other stupid things I partake in, perhaps for sug we could substitute poinging him with an 8 foot rod, maybe that'll put a smile on his face
I very nearly just decorated my desk with Dr. Pepper. Thanks Ash. :lol:

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Get Fuzzy

Aw...they're so cute! Kill them with kindness, eh DC? Even the snarling dog is cute and cuddly (granted, you have to dope him with tranquilizers first...)

Echod16

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
Good god this place is lonely today. It seems like its just me and the puppies. Poinging just isn't as much fun by myself.
Sorry, but me and by awesome-furry-killer-bunny crew are hangin out on duh WoW OTF

Echod16 said:
Sorry, but me and by awesome-furry-killer-bunny crew are hangin out on duh WoW OTF
Good lord, son! That place is worse that here! You'd have better luck getting reponses out of the corpses in the morgue!

djIgneo

Diabloii.Net Member
If only the character limit was small enough for me to leave just "..."

Well just ignore everything above this line:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
Good lord, son! That place is worse that here! You'd have better luck getting reponses out of the corpses in the morgue!
what you do in your spare time at the morgue is your business, don't bring it round here.

djIgneo

Diabloii.Net Member
You gotta do what you gotta do, man.

Don't make us jealous though ....where's the winky smiley face...oh screw it just post..::click::