OTcars afterparty

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Mecal said:
Due to the success of the OTcars and the afterparty, i will post the smiley that represents us all. (nah, but its the best smiley ever)

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:
Is that the crunk smiley, because it better be.

dirkdig

Diabloii.Net Member
I think there needs to be a new category: Most veteran unknown poster
I would deserve to win that since I've been here for about 4 years and ~5000 posts and still a lot of people don't know me/barely know me :(

llad12

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd like to thank my everyone who voted for me ... :drink:

And now ... <burb>

Hey ... wha happen to my avatar?

It looks kinda funny. Sheesh

:stoned:

Well ... nevermind ... its ok now ...

thanks anyway everybody. :buddies:

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey llad, late night or early morning? I know you're not British, so it's dark out. Late night for me, but half my code works exaclty how it should, so bedtime!

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
Isolde212 said:
I believe I said put that little thing away....... :D
so not to much helicopter than it was pinwheel.

also, i am thoroughly disgusted by all of you. Job well done.

P.S. Bills pwn Bengals and Saints

llad12

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
Hey llad, late night or early morning? I know you're not British, so it's dark out. Late night for me, but half my code works exaclty how it should, so bedtime!
It was late night ... I got a call in the wee hours about a well we were drilling and then couldn't get back to sleep.

Or ...

Maybe it was the excitement from these awards??? ... :p

Hatsepsut

Banned
Oh blast I'm *burp* late got schtuck on the *hic* way, hey! I...did I *hic* oh tschankyou thicankyou *tries to curtsey and collapses*

waddya...hic...mean I didn't win one!!!!??? *crawls off in a pissy fit*

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Repealing the Thirteenth

Just remember, all you winners, that since I voted, you owe me a measure of thanks...I'll only accept small bills or major credit cards, thanks.

Congrats to all the winners and let's drink responsibly (or as responsibly as we can, given the mayhem surrounding the OTF at all times).