OTcars afterparty

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
OTcars afterparty

*a sign on the door of the fancy hotel reads: Welcome to the OTcars afterparty. All drinks are on the house, feel free to enjoy the billards, air hockey, foosball, TVs, live music, and hot tubs. Enjoy!*

A huge congradulations to all winners. *drinks to me and AJ for working on this all* *gets in hot tub* All ladies are welcome here!

BTW, the awards thread took me an hour and a half and 8 pages to complete without proofreading. Tough but so incredibly worth it.

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
*Raises glass in a toast*

To Piff and AeroJonesy; thanks for taking care of all this. Also to all the winners, congratulations.

*Runs off with champagne and starts drinking*

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
this is a giant step forward in the treatment of the lazy insane gambler

and what would I get banned for? Loving too much?

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
::Hands Ash champagne::

Drink up!! :drink: :drink:

There will be an AOL IM chat starting shortly if anyone is so inclined.

Room name: OTCars

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
I am disappointed I cannot attend this chat, as I need sleep for school tomorrow....eh, I'll drop in and say hi.

Mecal

Diabloii.Net Member
Yay Piff and AJ for putting this together! :drink:

*sits in hot tub next to Piff* :wink2:

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Yay to piff for the awards thread!

*takes off pants and hops in hot tub*

Man, this is great! Pass the champagne!

Isolde212

Banned
hello..................? I think I need more champagne over here.....*trips on OTCAR gown falls on face* Um...maybe not.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Straps Isolde down to a chair and gives her the sexiest most gyrating lap dance known to man kind.

*Ducks*

Mecal

Diabloii.Net Member
Due to the success of the OTcars and the afterparty, i will post the smiley that represents us all. (nah, but its the best smiley ever)

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: