OT: Youtube Humour

sirpoopsalot

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: Youtube Humour

My friends & I have been bouncing different youtube videos around for a while for the nostalgia value, as well as a laugh. There's some funny stuff on there, so I thought I'd throw out an invite for everyone to post their favourite humourous video(s).

I don't know if it's my favourite, but it was nice to find one of the all-time best Muppets character is has been properly immortalized on the internet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okeTirjn9oo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbs64GvGgPU

And finally, this one is dedicated to all of our EU's that happen to be mothers in real life...

... and Corax.

BTW, please keep in mind that this is a 'family-friendly' forum. Obscene stuff is discouraged, of course. Also, I'd prefer if this thread were light-hearted and fun, so don't get too serious on me.

Cattleya

Diabloii.Net Member
sirpoopsalot said:
And finally, this one is dedicated to all of our EU's that happen to be mothers in real life...
This is just wrong. Some of us put a lot of effort into blocking this out of our memory long, long ago. :badteeth:

Drystan

Diabloii.Net Member

TurinT

Diabloii.Net Member
Perhaps my favorite gaming fraps, which is infamous in the WoW community.

http://www.break.com/index/leeroy.html

Watch the guy who is AFK and sitting on the left side of the screen. The "quick number crunch" is my favorite part though.

edit: I just realized after clicking the link that a couple of the guys swear in this video, so if you don't want to hear a bit fouler language maybe shouldn't click it.

Drystan

Diabloii.Net Member
Lol TurinT! I don't know WoW, so what happens if/when you die?

Go Leeroy! Charges in, completely screws over everyone.They didn't know what to do.

Anyway, yes QUITE a lot of language and entertaining.

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
TurinT said:
Perhaps my favorite gaming fraps, which is infamous in the WoW community.
http://www.break.com/index/leeroy.html
Ok, I click on the link and I get a page up but I can't see a download button. Anyone care to help a technological incompetent and explain what they're doing wrong, please?

Edit: @ Drystan
Thank you. I use Mozilla Firefox which usefully blocks popups. I have tried the link you provided and it works perfectly. Many thanks.:thumbsup:
Edit:mad:Skinny
Actually I just tried it on my desktop computer also with Firefox and it worked. But not on my laptop. Hmmm... 'scuse me while I puzzle.

Drystan

Diabloii.Net Member
@Thyiad

No need to download. That page is like YouTube in the way that it automatically loads and plays the file. Maybe you have a popup blocker that's blocking videos? Not sure but Win media player may not be up to date. Don't think you need the newest WMP, but it should load automatically.

On the window, it should load:
Leeroy Gets The Troops Killed

5/27/2005 - WARNING! This is only for fans of the World of Warcraft video game. I got addicted to this game a couple months ago and found this kinda funny. You got this leader stategically planning some calculated attack and then good ol Leeroy screwing up the plan.
and Under that, should have a Video window (might be black if it's not working?).

Anyway, this is on Google Video too, so here's that link:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1768869163880979712
Goog vid seems to dl slower, but it should be fine.

Skinny

Banned
Thyiad said:
Ok, I click on the link and I get a page up but I can't see a download button. Anyone care to help a technological incompetent and explain what they're doing wrong, please?

Edit: @ Drystan
Thank you. I use Mozilla Firefox which usefully blocks popups. I have tried the link you provided and it works perfectly. Many thanks.:thumbsup:
I use Firefox too and the page works for me no prob. Weird?

TurinT

Diabloii.Net Member
Drystan said:
Lol TurinT! I don't know WoW, so what happens if/when you die?

I haven't actually played WoW, but this video was so popular that it started floating around the Lineage 2 (which I was playing) community. Uhhh I think WoW is similar to other MMO's in that when you die you have to go retrieve your corpse in some manner. Usually at higher lvl's you opt to be 'resurected' by a healer class so you don't get experience, debuff, and/or gear penalties.

The other thing is that when you get killed it takes time to travel back to the death location, get the group back in order, get prebuffed, clear monsters to get back to your hunting spot, etc... In short, the penalties to experience and the time lost are high enough that death is taken very seriously. Good ole Leeroy getting a bunch of his clan killed to share the pain.

At least he has chicken.

~TT

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
This guy pushes the ref in a boxing match and gets owned
Understatment of the century! He got pwnt! I bet his selfesteam took a while to recover after getting picked up and thrown one handed!

And just for fun, here's me playing guitar
Dude, that was sick! You're good.

*goes to find his guitar and practice some more.*

-hps