OT: Your Favorite Quest Quotes

Liter Soul

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: Your Favorite Quest Quotes

By Quest Quotes, I mean quotes your characters says on completing a quest, starting an act, entering an area, etc.

Myself, I have two.

#1:
Necromancer upon vanquishing Diablo: "Lord Diablo... I have bested you."

#2:
Amazon upon vanquishing the summoner: "Good ridance... freak."

wildjinn

Diabloii.Net Member
My fav. is the Assassin's when she comes up to Nilathak's Temple. For some reason, "...I should have known" is really funny. :)

TekkaZeroX

Diabloii.Net Member
My personal favorites are the Paladin's quote at the beginning of the Seige of Harragoth, "Baal, I am coming for you" or the necromancer snickering over Blood Raven, "Rest well... Blood Raven." :)

-.kreizi.-

Diabloii.Net Member
Necromancer in Act 1 for

" all this for a HAMMER? "

coolest NPC quote : Act 4 the smith : 'Hail to you champion..." that sound soo cool

Piawanegawa

Diabloii.Net Member
Druid on defending Blood Raven:

In German:

<Lachen> Ist das etwas alles?

I don't know exactly in english, but it would translate like:

<Laughter> Is that all?

Pia

jiansonz

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a few:

* Sorceress (entering Blood Moor): "Evil, beware!" (aka "Ph43r my 1-5 Staff damage with 72 AR and my level 1 FireBolt!") Such confidence...

* Necromancer (leaving Harrogath): "It takes more than a siege to stop ME."

* Assassin (when defeating Nihlathak): "You dark mages are all alike: OBSESSED with power.") I like the contempt in her voice, and the delight she feels (because she defeated him) shines through.

* Necromancer (entering Jail): "Aah, the slow torture of caged starvation." Nice dude...

Favourite NPC quote:

Asheara (when you show her the Golden Bird): "Such a beatuful statuette. But you think it would have been better cared for. There´s a compartment here that´s full o´dust."

She REALLY doesn´t get it...

Zarhrezz

Diabloii.Net Member
"Oops, did I do that?" - Amazon after taking down Shenk.

As to the NPC...Alkor has by far the best quotes in the game. There was some site that listed all of them, and some of the more obscure ones are just hilarious.

ShriekingWillow

Diabloii.Net Member
"Good riddance...freak" has always been my favorite too.

Favorite NPC Quote: "You make me long for the days of glory. When I had both hands, both eyes, and...more of a foot"

or

"It pains me to waste time with you..."

Gruntmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Lysander in Lut Gholien: "Horizon's Urinal? Oh, Journal. Ahh, I shall miss those harem girls.... I mean their coversations, of course. heh heh"

Sorc after beating Radament: "What a misguided monster". If Radament was a "right guided" monster, he WOULDN'T be a monster! :lol:

Cauthon

Diabloii.Net Member
Piawanegawa said:
Druid on defending Blood Raven:

In German:

<Lachen> Ist das etwas alles?

I don't know exactly in english, but it would translate like:

<Laughter> Is that all?

Pia
Exactly what he says in English, Pia. Good translation.

One of my favorite Assassin quotes, after killing Blood Raven: What I kill stays dead.

NPC quotes - Lysander has one about Natalya; something to the effect of "Relax, frosty witch" Replace witch with a different word, and you get the idea. Darn filters.

intrigue762

Diabloii.Net Member
Ahh my favorite has to be "It's so dark in here... perfect." The sassy always gets my vote for her lines :thumbsup:

Porius

Diabloii.Net Member
I like the Necro after defeating the Countess:

"Treasure hunting, huh! Treasure finding, yeaahh."

Porius