OT: Wrench in the WAFFLE iron?

Crow

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: Wrench in the WAFFLE iron?

Secret Squirrel ex-mod business here, move along.

Pardon the OT Hal.

Eblocher

Diabloii.Net Member
If your secret squirrel then I'm Morroco Mole and I got the same problem with my darn WAFFLES!

Mikeyrat

Diabloii.Net Member
It does appear the Waffle House may be closed for good this time, as feared would happen. Suggest keeping other Secret Squirrel lines of communication open and stay tuned to this frequency.

[exile]

Diabloii.Net Member
:confused:

|looks left to right hopefully inconspicuously|

|steals waffle iron and runs away|

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
Remember the forum rules, before I rain down swift retribution. Crow's original post/topic is fine, since it's really about something game-related, just using a jargon only for those in the know. He wasn't spamming, and there is similarly no reason for the rest of you to be ;)

-Hal

Mikeyrat

Diabloii.Net Member
Waffle House re-open under new management. Send me a tell, AIM or whatever, or contact Mr. Flint.

Secret Squirrel, out.

Crow

Diabloii.Net Member
Halciet said:
Remember the forum rules, before I rain down swift retribution. Crow's original post/topic is fine, since it's really about something game-related, just using a jargon only for those in the know. He wasn't spamming, and there is similarly no reason for the rest of you to be ;)

-Hal
Squirrels being my old hybrid zon, and being a zon its off topic in the barb forum ;)

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
Halciet said:

-Hal
Oh yes , I know my necromancer could summon Secret Squirrels. I forgot that for a moment. :D

rikstaker

Diabloii.Net Member
Lunatic said:
Oh yes , I know my necromancer could summon Secret Squirrels. I forgot that for a moment. :D
Just hold on for a little longer buddy,Dont get banned before hitting 5k. :thumbsup:

Rik