OT: Wow- 287 guests on the forum!

lpblasch

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: Wow- 287 guests on the forum!

It's 6:38 pm EST and I just noticed that we have that many guests. Just for the record, what IS the highest number of guests recorded. This number certainly dwarfs the members.

Cattleya

Diabloii.Net Member
I was about to post that that was pretty normal, but then I checked myself. As of when I checked it was 1097, and we had hit the most users ever online. Is something happening at Blizz?

Edit: I'm looking at the site numbers. Was the 200+ just the SPF?

bladejj

Diabloii.Net Member
It's also worth noting that all the guests are only highly concentrated in the SPF, US-West Standard, and Hardcore forums. Each has over 200 guests viewing them. I find it alittle bit fishy.

Mursilis

Diabloii.Net Member
It's also worth noting that all the guests are only highly concentrated in the SPF, US-West Standard, and Hardcore forums. Each has over 200 guests viewing them.
That's only because the SPF and Hardcore forums have the most interesting threads. Not really sure about the US-West forum though, maybe they all misclicked?:rolleyes:

lpblasch

Diabloii.Net Member
I was about to post that that was pretty normal, but then I checked myself. As of when I checked it was 1097, and we had hit the most users ever online. Is something happening at Blizz?

I can't tell... I just log into the Single Player forum, and I'm not sure what that includes. It went up to 297 a few minutes later, then began to fall.

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
and Hardcore forums. Each has over 200 guests viewing them. I find it a little bit fishy.
That must be a mistake, because I've been reading the HC forum for something like 2 years now and it very rarely has more then 10 guests viewing it at one time

That's only because the SPF and Hardcore forums have the most interesting threads. Not really sure about the US-West forum though, maybe they all misclicked?
And personly I don't think the HC forum has very interesting topics in it at the moment.

-hps

lpblasch

Diabloii.Net Member

Blizz must have some new way of counting. Previously, the number of "members" was exactly what I saw in the list of names, in the range of 20-40. Right now (8:38 Thursday EST) is shows "96" as the number of members, but only about 25 names are listed.

Dark Matter

Diabloii.Net Member
Currently Active Users: 638 (193 members and 445 guests)

Most users ever online was 1,347, Today at 00:33.

There's been a flood of Gawpers!

DM