OT: Why is there so much OT in this forum now?

ROMVS

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: Why is there so much OT in this forum now?

We all know Rags left, but if you respect what he has done for us, then we should try to keep OT in the OT forums.

mrJ

Diabloii.Net Member
He's busy with..ahem "things", but when he will be back, I cannot say, for I do not know. :bow:

More OT: My v/t is back, (For now), does anyone want to beat on him?

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
look, as an expert on the subject, I can say there really isn't much OT in this forum, honestly, have a look at some of the others forums this one has little OT, instead it has 1337 speak and name calling and snapping eachother with towels, which is cool with me

*snaps ROMVS with towel*

edit: *snaps Boogie too, why not?*

Mack

Diabloii.Net Member
I can also say that if people all behaved, there wouldn't be any reason to have mods at all. I've seen this forum far far worse.

what is a 'bronze pal' ash?

ROMVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, if you guys put it that way, it's not all THAT bad. Oh ya, this response is OT too. ;p

ROMVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Hehe halfbreed, I totally take that as a compliment. Marcus, I've never had the patience to wait for Larzuk to pose like that, at least now I know you have all the time in the world? j/k Cool pose. Is he saying "over there is Mount Arreat" and a hushed "Sup babycakes" to an admiring sorc?

mrJ

Diabloii.Net Member
I would've asked that question, but I already knew who it was, still wet behind the ears and all that. Err, yeah, that's it.

Halbreed7250

Diabloii.Net Member
ROMVS said:
Hehe halfbreed, I totally take that as a compliment. Marcus, I've never had the patience to wait for Larzuk to pose like that, at least now I know you have all the time in the world? j/k Cool pose. Is he saying "over there is Mount Arreat" and a hushed "Sup babycakes" to an admiring sorc?
LOL, i'm glad you realized my name is supposed to be halfbreed, the only problem is i dun think anyone else realizes it was supposed to be halfbreed!!

gogo typo's when i'm registering!!