OT: Where U at

OT: Where are you from?

soo where are YOU from *points at YOU*
I am from the bay area California(currently live in SF) but am moveing (back)over to berkeley(across the bay)
 

adeadrat

Diabloii.Net Member
I come from the grand ol' states (well not really that grand anymore...)

Sterling Heights, Michigan (suburb north of the detroit area) more specifically, but soon will be residing in the ann arbor area (ya dorms :D )
 

Noodle

Moderator
Dude, I don't mean to be argumentative, but there was an identical thread on June 6th . . . . How many people could possibly have moved in the last week?

- Noodle, The Stationary One
 
Noodle said:
Dude, I don't mean to be argumentative, but there was an identical thread on June 6th . . . . How many people could possibly have moved in the last week?

- Noodle, The Stationary One
uhhhhh where i did not see it. *mutters under breath*
sorry
 

Noodle

Moderator
PinkeyandtheBrain said:
uhhhhh where i did not see it. *mutters under breath*
sorry
I didn't mean to seem like a jerk, but I just rermembered seeing it recently, and it had quickly disappeared to page three or four. . . Hope no hard feelings. For what it's worth, we're fellow Californians, although I probably eat much less sourdough than you considering I'm from the greater (lesser?) LA area.

- Noodle
 
Noodle said:
I didn't mean to seem like a jerk, but I just rermembered seeing it recently, and it had quickly disappeared to page three or four. . . Hope no hard feelings. For what it's worth, we're fellow Californians, although I probably eat much less sourdough than you considering I'm from the greater (lesser?) LA area.

- Noodle
its no problem but i dont eat much sourdoh bread. i prefer baggettes(the long ones with the chewy crust ya know)(great with salimi/cheese)
 
Top