OT: What's on your Christmas list this year?

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: What's on your Christmas list this year?

Yes what an ingenius thread mwahahahaha

Seeing as how all hell will break loose tommorrow, let's just jump into the frenzy then lol.

I don't really have a complete list as I do some random suggestions for my parents of stuff I'd want. Some of this includes:

Xbox 360 (But I know my parents and it'd be slim to none if I got one because by buying that they're simply further enhancing my gaming addiction :rolleyes: )

Ipod accessories-A good cover, car plug ins, other various accessories, itunes gift cards.

This is a little broad, but stuff for my room like a stereo system or just something to occupy some space - We've been doing construction upstairs and I just now got "my room" back.

A new duke jacket-my hoodie is getting kind of old so I'll need a new one :undecided:

And of course...money money money

There might be a few other things I'm forgetting or forgot to list, but this is just pretty much the main stuff. Haha, and I'm sure some of those wishes won't be met, but either way I'll be happy.

So...what's on your Christmas list?...

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
Wait.. so you came back yesterday and started 6 new thread already, 4 of which on this forum?

Oh.. ok.
Trickary! I thought it was going to be a fun/entertaining link or video but it was educational! Ahhhh! I'm melting~!

*falls on the ground yelling and screaming and squirming for a while...*
*Nothing happens*
*Everyone stares*
*Sits back down*

My Christmas list:
- Wii (In reality I might end up buying it before christmas arrives)
- Pyjamas (sp?)
- Socks (I really do need socks!)
- 2 front teeth
- Gift Certificate for book stores - I like books, the more books the better.
- No money please.

That's all I can think of atm. I'll pm my address to anyone who's interested in giving to me! :wink:

-hps

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
<<<<<< owned

I hope that was just a funny comment rather than an insult because well...I feel insulted lol. All I'm trying to do is get back in the forums lol and when you look at it the threads I made here were pretty standard.

Made 1 where I said I was coming back
1 for stuff about my septiverate
1 for a thursdaily which is perfectly fine
And 1 for this, which isn't too much to complain about.

Funny video though, but if that was an insult well...

herobomberman

Diabloii.Net Member
1.enigma!
2.Wii (im buying mine on the 7th, but ill prolly buy one for my lil bro so he can learn to pwn me more :tongue: )

aman

Assassin Moderator
Not really though about what i want this year had other things on my mind

Im going to do my christmas shopping soon , don't want to leave it too late

Deaddave

Diabloii.Net Member
i think sint was just saying steady on a bit lol, not ment as an insult

my list

1.death clever
2.lo rune
3.new hoody
4.girlfreind :p
5. music cds
6 laptop

Tupsi

Diabloii.Net Member
I've always been sucky at these lists...
-A few pairs of mittens, old ones are in bad shape
-A few pairs of socks and wooly socks
-Chocolate
-Don Rosa's hard cover Donald Duck
Those are the 'usual' things that I get without asking, but I do appreciate them, more than any other presents.

This is not so usual:
-New mouse and keyboard

aman

Assassin Moderator
I am though iirc thats the day after thanksgiving ?

We don't celebrate thanksgiving here so i having nothing to fear

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
Pretty much black friday is the day right after Thanksgiving, but what's so chaotic about it is that I guess it's the unofficial "1st day" of the shopping season for christmas. It's just too funny though because you get a hundred enraged soccer moms pulverizing each other to get one of the 5 tickle me elmos at toys r us. It's really just a fanatic rush and it's better usually to get your shopping done before it, or a little bit after it.

nebux

Diabloii.Net Member
a party from x-mas till new eve
the only reason that would prevent me doing that, is a snow tempest in my country.
nebux hates white water from sky

Kaysaar

Diabloii.Net Member
Black Friday is called as such because it is often the first day that many retail stores earn their first true profit, going from the red (debt) to the black (profit)

*fades back into Spain*

forbidenorc

Diabloii.Net Member
Well im gona try to get a Wii but if not il get money, nfs: carbon , new basket shoes(air jordan 20s) or get my parents to pay half of a comp i wanna get. Any one of those would be great to have. And of course world peace:wink3:

LacertaCK

Diabloii.Net Member
I feel so boring...I want a ladder and exercise equipment, maybe some new sweaters. And I always end up with Best Buy G.C.s from the folks.

*sigh* To be young and single

@zenithsmith - I give everyone I know scratch tickets, great to tie on the outside of a gift with (or instead of) a card.

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
Pretty much black friday is the day right after Thanksgiving, but what's so chaotic about it is that I guess it's the unofficial "1st day" of the shopping season for christmas. It's just too funny though because you get a hundred enraged soccer moms pulverizing each other to get one of the 5 tickle me elmos at toys r us. It's really just a fanatic rush and it's better usually to get your shopping done before it, or a little bit after it.
Me and my brother are waking up at 4:30 to go shopping. We manage to save hundreds each black friday and to do that we gotta get up early. Truth be told, I'll prolly be up all night, maybe a nap to get a little sleep in.

In no specific order

-Stuff for an uber zealot, aka grief, fort, and all that good stuff
-New strings for the acoustic guitar
-Headphones for the ipod
-Less school, more sleep
-Jessica Simpson
-CD's: Secondhand Serenade, new Incubus, and of course, new Saosion
-Quietdrive concert tickets

Yep.....I'd be in heaven..... Hope everyone's turkey day was great and fatty!