OT: What Si-Fi Character are you?

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: What Si-Fi Character are you?

Clicky!

A thread currently taking place in the HC forum. Take the test, post your results. It's all in good fun, and I'm curious about some of you! There better now be any Data's though, he's always been my favorite STTNG character, you have no idea how happy I was when it said I was him!

-What are you currently listening to
-EBM
-Days of our lives
-IRC

Only 3.5 OT threads on the first page so I figured another would be safe. Also there is no need to post in this one so it will fall off quickly keeping things neat and Cat happy! :thumbsup:

-hps

Delreich

Diabloii.Net Member
I ended up as Data, but had Discworld characters been included, it probably would have been Rincewind.

Toppo

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm Wesley [I want my mommy] Crusher! The most hated character in Star Trek. GG me.

:undecided:

DudSpud

Diabloii.Net Member
Toppo said:
I'm Wesley [I want my mommy] Crusher! The most hated character in Star Trek. GG me.

:undecided:
Don't worry, you're not the only one. I have a "friend" who was also tagged as Wesley Crusher...

DudSpud

Mursilis

Diabloii.Net Member
Gandalf.

Interestingly enough by choosing all of the opposite answers I got this:

Palpatine
A mastermind of maneuvering surrounding forces, you care little for the concerns of those in your way.

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

Now that is a duel I'd love to see...

nex

Diabloii.Net Member
Kosh

A reclusive seer shrouded in riddles, you reveal very little and only what is deemed congruent with your plans.

Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth.

Kosh is a character in the Babylon 5 universe.

Sounds like cool guy, but I have no clue who he is :embarassed: *goes searching for entire Babylon 5 DVD collection*

And LOL @ everyone who's Wesley Crusher :grin:

Brak

Diabloii.Net Member
Jesus this is embarassing. Do I have to tell?

I'm Samwise Gamgee. I guess I'm officially a sissy. Didn't realize his last name was Gamgee too. Can it get any worse?

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
Sweet, Obi Wan!
"With the prowess of a samurai and the wisdom of a wizard, you try to do the things that root out evil."

roninDOG

Diabloii.Net Member
Brak said:
Jesus this is embarassing. Do I have to tell?

I'm Samwise Gamgee. I guess I'm officially a sissy. Didn't realize his last name was Gamgee too. Can it get any worse?
LOL thats hilarious. Samwise....im gonna be laughing about this at work all day.

Sorry, no offense.
If it makes u feel better I got Galadriel....a elf queen...but im a dude.

-roninDOG

DudSpud

Diabloii.Net Member
nex said:
And LOL @ everyone who's Wesley Crusher :grin:
...and Kosh is a fatty-dumb-dumb.

That's what my "friend" says.

@Brak - You wouldn't be a biologist, would you? Is that your image on the cover?

DudSpud