OT- What are you listening to right now?

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
OT- What are you listening to right now?

I'm listening to : Pink Floyd - Set the control for the heart of the sun. I love this song. Probably one of their best song evAr! :worship:

eidotekili

Diabloii.Net Member
chimaira-cleansation is what im listening to at the moment. strapping young lad- aftermath coming up next.

kramph

Diabloii.Net Member
eidotekili said:
chimaira-cleansation is what im listening to at the moment. strapping young lad- aftermath coming up next.
An excellent band. :thumbsup:

Currently I am listening to Testament - The Haunting

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
right now nothing, 5 minutes ago was listening to Chitlins con carne by Stevie Ray Vaughan :)

Amiron

Diabloii.Net Member
Vintersorg with Norrskens drömmar And translated into english that should be something like this:
Wintersorrow - northernlight dreams

Karmeus

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm currently listening to the vacuumcleaner that is my PC... that thing's noisy with all those fans

Crudesash68

Diabloii.Net Member
Most recently listening to Hey Ya!, by Outkast. I am not normally a hip-hop/rap/RB fan, but if you don't like this song, you don't deserve to keep your ears.

Steve

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
ack, does that mean I'd have to cut them off? How on earth would I continue to play guitar then. I don't read sheet music, but I play anything by ear...

R&B nowadays isn't R&B, it's supposed to stand for rhythm and blues, not the junk it nowadays stands for...

now listening to: Rolling and tumbling - Muddy Waters

Crudesash68

Diabloii.Net Member
No, don't cut them off...just trade them in for a Tyrael's Might :D

My son plays the guitar as well....he is branching off into death metal, which sounds like a guy gargling glass for 6 minutes, but hey, my parents hated what I liked when I was 14 too. As I said most current R & B = feh, but I really like that song.

Any Boss fans out there?

Steve