OT: We Need a Mod!

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: We Need a Mod!

Well there is no news on this in Announcements or II.net so I'm formaly presenting a desprete plee for help.

I know I'm not the only one.

Flaming, spamming, and all the other dealdy sins are taking place in our beloved, hallowed halls. I invoke THE Fist of the Heavens and in it's wake a new Moderator shall remain to sweep up the remnents of a shattered forum. With his Holy Shield and his Cruel Conquest Sword of Enlightenment he shall cast the heathens into the fires that spawned them.

So I ask all my rightous brothers in arms to take up the fanactic cry and charge forward into a new era of salvation. Please post with vigor suggestions for a Mod to provide us with sanctuary.

(Not to spoil the mood, but I'm impressed by that piece)

amishamigo

Diabloii.Net Member
memememe173 said:
Well there is no news on this in Announcements or II.net so I'm formaly presenting a desprete plee for help.

I know I'm not the only one.

Flaming, spamming, and all the other dealdy sins are taking place in our beloved, hallowed halls. I invoke THE Fist of the Heavens and in it's wake a new Moderator shall remain to sweep up the remnents of a shattered forum. With his Holy Shield and his Cruel Conquest Sword of Enlightenment he shall cast the heathens into the fires that spawned them.

(Not to spoil the mood, but I'm impressed by that piece)
Very impressive.

I just PMed Rush, I'm hoping to get the job. I've modded several other forums and kept most of them in line. My CWBOCT (Cruel ward bow of close thread) is cocked and ready to go. Cross your fingers.

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks for the kudos

I was very sick and had to drop my English 10H course so I've missed writing

good to know I still got it

and I would just like to make another plee that if you don't like someones suggestion keep it civil. Remember that person SHOULD read//post in this thread so the best bet is just to provide an alternative and let the Admins decide

ROMVS

Diabloii.Net Member
.......... I totally agree we need a mod. Or are the troubles being instigated by someone who wants to be a mod by using other accounts? j/k Seriously though, I've never seen the forums this bad, maybe the vets out there have but this one is just sad.

amishamigo

Diabloii.Net Member
ROMVS said:
.......... I totally agree we need a mod. Or are the troubles being instigated by someone who wants to be a mod by using other accounts? j/k Seriously though, I've never seen the forums this bad, maybe the vets out there have but this one is just sad.
Naw, it's not me, I've been signed on the whole time and I have a static IP anyway. I have seen that done way too many times though, usually when there are two people both trying to get a mod position.

It looks like Evil has slowed down his posting, so that should help some. Give it a day or so and it should be cleaned up again.

majorB

Diabloii.Net Member
The stuff that went down in this forum tonight is ridiculous. Id like to thank Suryl for stepping in and shutting it down since were modless at the moment. Ive not been posting here too awful long, but I have been reading these forums for a couple years and this is the worst Ive seen the pally forum.

Though, if you really wanna see some flaming, check the pvp forum, its just funny.

MajorB

eviljr.

Diabloii.Net Member
amishamigo said:
Naw, it's not me, I've been signed on the whole time and I have a static IP anyway. I have seen that done way too many times though, usually when there are two people both trying to get a mod position.

It looks like Evil has slowed down his posting, so that should help some. Give it a day or so and it should be cleaned up again.
yes indeed, i have already been cleansed lol

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
hmm, I didn't realize things were so bad, if you like, in the meantime I'll stick around and use my incredible charisma to keep the peace :thumbsup:

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
and since we are all in such a somber mood

I think we should look at the "events" of the past few days and realize that a lot of us didnt help all that much

Big thanks to the mod who stepped in

I think you saved more then a few accounts tonight

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
oh yes, it'd be good to know, from one of the visiting mods, I think I saw suryl & sommer, where are reports going?

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
WvX_leader said:
Very well crafted. I plee with you as well for a mod.

I MISS RAG!!!

*afk crying*
I'd like to thank the Academy, my mother and father, my agent Benny, my Grandparents (RIP) and of course all my loyal fans without you none of this would be possible.

(I know I shouldn't have 2 in a row but the moods are so different)(Go LOTR:ROTK swept all 11 catogories tying Oscar record)

But where was Gimili for Best Actor (dwarves get no respect, Legolas swings on Ollyphants, Arragorn is like the king, and Frodam//Merippin get bowed to by arragorn etc. Gandalf gets so much he dosnt need a Oscar)