Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

OT: Valentine's Day.

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by thejdawg2, Feb 3, 2004.

1. thejdawg2

thejdawg2 IncGamers Member

OT: Valentine's Day.

I doubt this is really a worldwide phenomenon, but here in the States we celebrate Valentine's Day. It's almost an obligation now to do something special and spend too much money on the person you love in an effort to "prove" your love to them.

So who has a Valentine? And if you don't come from a place where Valentines are commonplace, do you have someone special in your life? If so, tell us about them.

This is us. We've been together for 7 months or so now. We're very much in love, even though we live over 2 hours away because of school and don't see each other more than 2 days out of the week. We're both very into the Simpsons/Family Guy, writing/reading, and spending copious amounts of time together. Hopefully the future treats us well and there will be little jdawgs running around in the future. We'll see though. ;)

Who do you all have special in your lives?

2. Moog_playa

Moog_playa IncGamers Member

I did a convenient thing...as the hopeless romantic that I am, I got married last year on Valentine's Day, so we've got our 1 year anniversary coming up, as well as being V's Day...makes it easy to remember!

3. Kirsty

Kirsty The Order of Dii Guild Member

Valentine's day is my sister's birthday and on this day I do nothing at all except for visiting my parents and some cousins. There is not much to say about this day...

4. wickedWinter

wickedWinter IncGamers Member

Smart thinking. For the past half year, I was hoping that if I were to meet someone special, we could end up making it official on Valentine's Day. So easy. The previous ex-girlfriend had a birthday a week after V-Day, which is kinda rough when you have to be romantic twice in a week.

Luckily as I am, I don't have to be romantic at all now. This is so much better.

5. Torkahl

Torkahl IncGamers Member

For the first time ever, yes i do have a Valentine! This will probably make many of you laugh, but thats your problem... well actually, to cut a long story short... we live in different states, and over Valentines weekend im gonna be seeing her for the first time :)

6. soulss12

soulss12 IncGamers Member

valentine's day..... It is totally a holiday thought up by women. Seriously ... what does a chick have to pay anything on that day ? NOTHING. What it means to me is blowing a hundred dollars on making a perfect day for HER. But since i'm whipped i will indeed blow a hundred on my girl. You know why ? Because if i don't then i'm gonna hear for months on what her girlfriends' boyfriends did for them....what i should have done. so i'd rather put up a hundred so i don't have to put up with that and i'm sure lots of you non-computer geeks ( you know who you are...those that are on the comp 24/7 and pass up keg parties so they can gain 3 more lvls ) can relate.