Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

OT - Ut2004

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Ti-Ben, Feb 13, 2004.

1. Ti-Ben

Ti-Ben IncGamers Member

OT - Ut2004

Is anyone else hooked on this game? Well the demo for now... but still. Major improvement on the 2003 edition. Onslaught is simply amazing, and assault is spectacular. Convoy is such a great map. Can't wait to get me hands on the full retail and play that space map. :love: What do you guys think about it?

2. XaviarGangrel

XaviarGangrel IncGamers Member

Alas my computer wont run it, although I do remember having great fun in LAN games of UT, back in the day... one day, I'll get a decent comp to go with my DSL, and be able to play these new fangled games.

3. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

well i played it a couple of times @ a frineds compu, but i havn't played it long enough to have a good opinion about it, but yeah, i found it pretty cool (and better then the 2003 as far as i could tell

4. Aruil'Lavain Saebrar

Aruil'Lavain Saebrar IncGamers Member

Onslaught is fantastic. I love big and outdoor maps. I was happy to see that the sniper rifle and the Assault game mode returned. I think it is a major improvement over ut2003. I can't wait for it to be releashed.

5. wildjinn

wildjinn IncGamers Member

heh. indeed. i would deathmatch with my neighbor when i lived in the dorms...we would scream at each other from room to room. it was amazing. :p