Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

OT: The Daily Thread

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Kitteh, Sep 28, 2016.

1. T72on1

T72on1 Diabloii.Net Member

Sorry to hear that :(. Drinking and driving really don't go together. Not sure how regulations about it are in the US. Here in Belgium you can have 0.5 per mille. Luckily enough nowadays most people seem to understand that there is a reason behind that rule and don't drink and drive. It used to be different though.

2. CaseyJones

CaseyJones Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah, there are similar limits in the US. Sadly, pretty much everyone that drinks is horrible at keeping track, "Besides, I'm only a little tipsy and I can still drive better than most other people" is what they think so there is still quite a bit of drunk driving that happens here.

3. Cyrax

Cyrax Diabloii.Net Member

That's why now they play with their phone while driving instead. Much safer.

dkn and djmbbandie like this.
  4. djmbbandie

djmbbandie Diabloii.Net Member

RL: moved back home. Cost of 1 flat tire in the middle of Nebraska. Need ID card and computer to do work. LA weather is still excellent.

D1: picked this backup from gog first thing I did at home. Have 24 hrs on it, progressing slowly through the cathedral (currently running lvl2s getting ready for level 3) warrior at level 9. Have bad weapons including a butchers cleaver. Have a ton of rejuvs though due to finding two eldritch shrines in the level running.

OVG: lots of Pokémon go soon. October 8th and 12th for raids and community day. Also just catching in the area isn’t terrible either.

5. T72on1

T72on1 Diabloii.Net Member

Agreed. That's horrible too. I see people riding their bycicle do this a lot too. Often youngsters. I just can't understand what's so hard about putting that thing aside.

6. Kitteh

Kitteh Diabloii.Net Site Pal

Pedestrians too. The amount of people that I see just walk into the road because they are staring down at their bloody Facebook.

Condolences Mizzou.

7. Kitteh

RL: Analysing some exciting data ahead of a project meeting on Monday, but I have more questions than anything.

D2: No no no...

OVG: Reading? I just got ** pages into Moon of the Spider (Diablo novel) and found that 30-odd pages are missing, not happy. I don't really want to spend £15 trying to find a replacement though.

8. djmbbandie

RL: have a card. Yay. Can get in base now without showing license all the time. Waiting on comp still.

D1: cleared leoric tonight. He hits really hard. Used some runes of fire and lightning to get rid of him. This warrior has had the best unique luck ever. I have a barnabys star, civerb s cudgel, and am now currently wielding an executioner’s blade. Damage is much better now. (This is hellfire which I’ve never played before....)

OVG: on the hunt for shiny oddish.

9. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Diabloii.Net Member

Condolences Mizzou.

===

RL: Really behind on UFC now, just haven't had the time to see my friend and catch up. Wrestling show Sunday. Won Employee of the Month. Work is so boring now tourist season has evaporated. The Rogue got two Assassination crits and got to Level 6 in D&D. He has +10 to Stealth and has a penchant for poisons. He may sound tropey but he roleplays a lot differently.

D2: Mainly been focusing on D&D reading.

OVG: A bit of Rocket League with TRM, as well as jumping on the RLCraft Minecraft hype train with some work lads.

Luhkoh likes this.
  10. Kitteh

RL: I presented some encouraging data on Monday and we are pushing forward now, just in time to include it in my PI's mid-term. Hitting problems with the digital pathology side, but working on that. Otherwise, I finally start my Samaritans training tonight, having missed by initial training block because of my brother's wedding. If you miss a session then you have to start again.

D2: I started a thresher (eventually) wielding zealmancer yesterday, should be fun!

OVG: I have five days off in the last week of October, so I'm considering a Diablo III playthrough since I haven't played it for a while, am currently reading The Order and want to eventually get around to reading the other Diablo III books.

11. djmbbandie

RL: vacation starting Saturday. Return Monday. Probably off to see redwoods. Have a computer now and can login. Getting there......

D1: started a very successful sorc so far at level 11. Leoric was easily cleared. The butcher not so easy. Level 9 fire bolt helps.

OVG: plan to go to Santa Monica tomorrow night to do some raiding. Need more shinies....

12. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

You in SoCal, bro?

13. djmbbandie

Yep. In Oxnard working for US Navy.

RL: spent yesterday sightseeing in the Bay Area. Then drove down to the end of north route 1. Today, redwoods and volcanoes.

D1: not on vacation.

OVG: community day was so good. I got six shinies, with two being three-star, and a shiny giratina on my first raid with the New shinies....