OT, The crimson room! Can you get out?

dragon457

Diabloii.Net Member
Holy cow. Where else to click? I don't want to give everything away, but I'm missing, I think, three items (there's room for three more in the inventory). But there's nowhere else to look!

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
one item here...can't get the box open...

check under the drawer, under pillow, behind the bed and behind the mattress...heh

bladejj

Diabloii.Net Member
Well i've managed to get the box open but now i says something about a missing battery. After another 15 mins i might find something lol

i just have now completed it!!

dragon457

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, you can. The answer's in the box. I don't want to give it away, as sorta lame as it is. Once you catch it, you won't be amazed. Heh.

Flamearrows

Diabloii.Net Member
Serdash said:
I don't know the combo. :(
I thought it might have been 18 81

'cause the stick and two rings looks like an 18, and the cassette and batteries look like another 8 and a one. but it doesn't work. bah

flamearrows

Alien

Diabloii.Net Member
Yarg, what code, i got the box to play and i have all the items, what do i do, please i beg you for a hint fellow SPFers?!?!?!

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
I had everything, just needed to click freneticly everywhere for the next thing to happen. Now I can't find one of the rings. :grrr:

LordDamien

Diabloii.Net Member
I thought it was pretty nice. For those who are stuck remember *all* the items serve a purpose and no detail is irrelevant ;)