Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

OT: Story to tell!

Discussion in 'Druid' started by xpumafangx, May 23, 2005.

1. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

OT: Story to tell!

I watched a reader of this forum. That was uses a carrion wolf. beat a windy, 14 times out of 20 duels. Now the windy wasn't the worlds best windy out there, or the worlds smartest player. But honest to god that happened. I have heard storys about this happening. But like most storys I read about this in this forum. Omg thats some funny shh1tnitz.
    The windy over and over again called him a hacker, a noob, and a cheater. After every time the werewolf won. I knew what the werewolf was using. And there was no way in Hel. That could have happened.

Cheers to the werewolfs players!!!! :lol: :drink: :thumbsup:

2. Tor

Tor IncGamers Member

wereform > elemental like I've said before

3. inkanddagger

inkanddagger Banned

i have about a 89/11 record with windies. (win/loss)

I would also like to add here that I usually use a ber shaftstop and verdungos with an ebptd great pole axe (I am working on getting an eth tomb reaver) for dueling both wind druids and v/ts.

4. Weltkriegpally

Weltkriegpally IncGamers Member

best watch it. That might be true for wind elementals, but fire elementals are an entirely different story. in my opinion, fire>>>wind as well.

--welt

5. MonsterSlayer

MonsterSlayer Guest

How do you conclude that? Fire = Great versus low life opponents I'd say :p

6. xpumafangx

Ya this werewolf was using a shaft, dracs, verd, jalas, gores, 3x40/15% ias 1 Lo griz caddy, sheild betting on storm, and the rest I really don't know. They had cannot be frozen so I am thinking a raven frost.

I now want to keep like 3 carrion winds in stash just to have alot of poison creepers going.

InkandDagger I didnt know that carrions could kill windys. I knew about crapy bonepoison necros, and vindys. I even have a sorcs ear. But Now I Know And Knowing is Half The Battle, GI JOE!!!!!

7. MonsterSlayer

MonsterSlayer Guest

can you have more than 1 carrion at a time?

8. Voice

Voice IncGamers Member

no you cant

9. jordy666

jordy666 IncGamers Member

yes u can, but the psn creeper synrg bonus wont stack

wolfs for teh win !! :)

-jordy :king:

10. xpumafangx

Wait wait wait. I was thinking of having 3 carrion winds in my stash so I can cast 1 per duel if needs be. Jordy are you saying I can have 1-# numbers of poisoncreepers?

11. Tor

Tor IncGamers Member

no more than 1 creeper

12. MonsterSlayer

MonsterSlayer Guest

Then it doesn't give much sence :p

Regards ^^

13. -Ferro-

-Ferro- IncGamers Member

Sorry boys just to make it clearer to me, are you saying a lvl 20 of poison creeper can kill a windy? how the hell.

14. -Ferro-

-Ferro- IncGamers Member

Tor,
    everytime a thread like this comes up you pops in with such a short statement.

It is not my intention at all questing the experience of a veteran wolf :worship: , though, could you please be a bit more concrete? Im not asking you to write a guide, but a guideline in terms of skills, gear, starpoints, etc...Wth tell me exactly how to kill windies with fury!!!!!

15. xpumafangx

That one just casted poison creeper and circled it over and over again. The windy that they where dueling vs was not a very good dueler. They didn't own the right items. Just some person that did not know what they where doing, thats all. there where no 1 hit ko's with poison creeper in that game. SO IN OTHER WORDS DON'T SAY A VET WINDY DUELER WOULD NOT LOOSE. Because I am not saying that. They guy didn't even own a enigma to teleport away when they wanted to run away. They just ran. The werewolf closed it because they had more runwalk. They took out the oak and went to town on the windy. Those where the only two tricks I saw in that game.

Also remaber what I stated the wolf used. cheap easy to get items that work.

I could easly use up 45 charges then repair latter with my mfer gold hense forth why I didn't say keep 3 rals and 3 gems. 3 spaces vs 6 spaces used.

16. -Ferro-

-Ferro- IncGamers Member

I see now. W/o tele, a windie is prety much breakfast stuff.

17. xpumafangx

Yes, if there are other ways I do not know. I a vet werewolf player vs a vet windly player would be a really cool duel to watch. I do not know enuff about werewolfs to call my self a vet werewolf player yet. But I plan on working on it for now on.

18. Rangniheldr

Rangniheldr Banned

Well if the windy is dumb enough to use summons its a pretty easy duel imo for a rabies/fury hybrid. Just bite the summons( rabies carries over to the windy) and then leech of them too. If i understood correctly then a PURE fury druid beat a windy, either the fury wolf is very experienced or the windy is just plain dumb.....

cheers rang :clap:

Ps. Nice Job to whoever ate that windy for lunch :cool:

19. inkanddagger

inkanddagger Banned

wind druids have to get into close range to kill - so it is very possible for pure fury druids to kill them.

if the druid has a range 5 weapon (ebotd great pole axe or giant thresher) and max damage reduced (ber shaftstop or berber coa with enigma/verdungos), all he has to do is avoid stray tornados and wait for the wind druid to namelock teleport on him, at which time the fury druid hits the shift key and lays waste to the wind druid.

20. MonsterSlayer

MonsterSlayer Guest

what 'bout the minions that jumps him, and forces him in fhr? :) I know ww's have high fhr, but I don't know if Fury can take out 6 out of 7 enemies in a swing?