Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

OT Sorta: Question + Gripe Thread

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by LordHoth, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordHoth

LordHoth IncGamers Member

OT Sorta: Question + Gripe Thread

Well, I was working on my MF Meteorb (cLv 57 in A3 NM ATM, first sorc I've gotten outta normal) and I was in ATMA switiching my gear up and, well, the power went out. Strange thing was all of the equipment that I had on my sorc that I had just removed was still there, but all of the stuff I had just put on was deleted and it basically duped all of the equipment that I had on.

I had removed some things like a Duriels Shell, 30 res Viper Magi, low level insight and placed those in my stash and put on some higher level stuff like a Lionheart for my merc, 32 res upped Vipermagi socketed with a +14 res all jewel, and a higher level Insight. After the power came on and I turned on the computer, the Duriel's Shell, 30 res viper and low level Insight were both still on my character AND in my stash. Well needless to say to keep my trade status legit I deleted the dupes (put the ban stick away mods), but the good equipment I put on my character was deleted as I didnt save before the power out. :xxx:

Well the question part of this is if ATMA makes a back up of stashes, and if so how can I get to it?

2. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Re: OT Sorta: Question + Gripe Thread

Firstly we use the The Mods, Muling and Utilities Sticky at the top of this forum. That's what it's there for.

ATMA backups are .org files. Rename them to .d2s (saves) or .d2x (stashs). I would suggest moving them to your desktop and working on copies of the file until you find your gear. Remember if you work from the save directory, ATMA will save backups over info you might need. Work backwards and work from somewhere other than where ATMA has your stuff backed up. I'd use the desktop because that's easy to find.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.