OT (sorta): New Forum - check it out

AlterEgo

Diabloii.Net Member
OT (sorta): New Forum - check it out

Rpgforums has a new face -- introducing Sacred Forums :)

[Rushster announced this in a sticky above, but I think it might get lost in all of the other stuff going on here.]

Congratulations Nacaa on being appointed moderator :clap:

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
yeah checked it out will wait for the english demo though.

want to see how it plays on my comp.

looks great from the videos though

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks AlterEgo :)

I will try and suduce you Diablo 2 players with some more screenshots tonight :uhhuh:

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm also awaiting the English demo in the hopes that my system can run this game, since it actually seems quite good... (the game, not my system, duh :) )

Vorbiss

Diabloii.Net Member
As I'm _slowly_ but steadily loosing interest in D2, maybe this game will be the next thing to play. :) After all it looks like D2, but it's still very different, exactly what I'll need after I quit D2! :D

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Stargaze said:
Sacred is availlable now?
Not yet. The release date for US is 23rd March.

Some other release dates are:
Germany: 27th February
UK: 19th March
Scandinavia: 19th March
US: 23rd March

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
Haven't played D2 in a week and I don't miss it much! :clap: This game looks pretty good. I'll have to check it out.

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Just wanted to let you guys know that the English demo is out now and can be found on Sacred-Fans.net and Loadedinc.com :)

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Nacaa said:
Just wanted to let you guys know that the English demo is out now and can be found on Sacred-Fans.net and Loadedinc.com :)
great, just what I've been waiting for :)

Thanks Nacaa :D

Zarhrezz

Diabloii.Net Member
I must say the graphics look good...but I'm not too thrilled about the animation of the characters...they just seem a bit stretched out or something...kinda unnaturally long/tall and not moving very natural. Maybe I'm just too used to D2 or something =)

Stargaze

Diabloii.Net Member
kinda unnaturally long/tall and not moving very natural. Maybe I'm just too used to D2 or something =)
As if D2 characters would look natural. Or move only the slightest natural, when we are at it *thinks about the Paladin*