OT: SOJ exemption card/get out of trouble free card up for grabs.

Gorny

Banned
OT: SOJ exemption card/get out of trouble free card up for grabs.

Allright , I need a favor and whoever does this job for me scores a SOJ tax exemption card that cannot be voided by Dredd, and will also get a get out of jail free card that lets the holder get out of jail free. (saves you from a temp ban)

Contact me via PM for details.

Ce Olba

Banned
I can guess it is either a fantasy rpg task to the fantasy world to save Gorny's Sanity, or then it's to make a petition for people to bad the dancing gorny tar.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
silentfox said:
Gorny, did anyone answer your call for assistance?

Hopefully not.

Gorny, I could probably do some photoshopping, I'm doing some 3D modelling at the moment, I'll need something for when my sense of 3D space gets broken. No guarantees, though. :evil:

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Gorny said:
It involves mass photoshopping of blood and guts.
blah, apparently someone complained about my blood & guts

and they didn't do it to me, I'm reasonable, if my avatar upsets you you can tell me

anyways, if you do anything gruesome I will ***** like mad since I had to take mine down

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
blah, apparently someone complained about my blood & guts

and they didn't do it to me, I'm reasonable, if my avatar upsets you you can tell me

anyways, if you do anything gruesome I will ***** like mad since I had to take mine down
are you kidding? that tar rocked.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Evrae Altana said:
I didn't think Ash's head exploding avatar was particularly offensive....
*shrugs*
The guy who exploded probably was offended - but only for 0.1 seconds :laugh:

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
It didn't help him. I'm sure he couldn't remember what happened during the previous explosion.