• PvM Wizard

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I'd rather just watch.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

snowBlizz

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: simpson or family guy?

ok this has prob been posted before, but i did not find an topic about this..
so what do you like best?? :jig:
i think simpson > family guy!:flip:

aman

Assassin Moderator
I just started watching Family Guy so im going with that

Simpsons is still great but i have seen most episodes

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
I like certain episodes from the Simpsons, and certain ones from Family Guy, hard to choose a preference.

It's like choosing between one brand of chips you like, and another different one, but equally good.

It's something completely different qua enjoyable factor, but the same level of appreciation to me.

Johnny

Banned
Its not really one or the other for me. I man you can have both.

Its not like when you order a hotdog and they ask if you want garlic or chili on it....Ok you can have both then too.

Anyway simpsons allways make me smile but family guy is more likely to make me laugh out loud.

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
I voted for simpsons. Even though I will agree that family guy can make me bust out laughing, but I have to go with the old school and what I grew up on.

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
They both have thier perks. Family Guy is just a little more vulgar and less PC...which is outright hilarious.

Nolecub

Diabloii.Net Member
I have to go with the groundbreakers --- the Simpson's. Besides, South Park revealed how they come up with the Family Guy episodes earlier this year. And I don't cross Cartman. ***looks at avatar***

cynicalcat1

Diabloii.Net Member
i have watched both and seen all, or at least most of the episodes of both.prefer the simpsons though both are funny.

rykuss

Banned
I love the Simpson's, always have. I gotta go with The Family Guy though, I've laughed out loud so many more times. If South Park had been in the poll, well..........

nickedoff

Diabloii.Net Member
How weird, I was just thinking about this last night.
Unfortunately The Simpsons is a bit too religious for me, so I voted for Family Guy.

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
family guy doesn't even try to be funny anymore with the latest episodes so i have to go with simpsons in terms of current episodes

as for seasons 1-3 family guy wins

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
It really do matter which episodes you're talking about.

If I can pick and choose my episodes, I'll take The Simpsons because seasons 3-9 (roughly) are absolute gold.

However, if I have to pick one series or the other and episodes were chosen randomly, I'd take Family Guy every time because the last 8+ seasons of the Simpsons have been absolute garbage.