OT: Round 2: Garbad vs the computer

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: Round 2: Garbad vs the computer

T.K.O.

for the computer...

The freaking comp I got crapped a brick and I smashed it up and threw it out my window down the mountian (I live on the foothills of a mountian--great view, better to take revenge on comps with). No warranty to worry about this time.

Computer - 2
Garbad - 0

It waited till the second round for the knockout... I was owned....

So, don't have a computer at home again for a few days. This time I ordered a new one and had it mailed to my bro in laws house so he can set it up for me. I swear I'm not a n00blazar. :(

Someone else moderate for me while I am gone... Don't ask Rag, he has retired.

Garbad

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
Garbad_the_Weak said:
T.K.O.

for the computer...

The freaking comp I got crapped a brick and I smashed it up and threw it out my window down the mountian (I live on the foothills of a mountian--great view, better to take revenge on comps with). No warranty to worry about this time.

Computer - 2
Garbad - 0

It waited till the second round for the knockout... I was owned....

So, don't have a computer at home again for a few days. This time I ordered a new one and had it mailed to my bro in laws house so he can set it up for me. I swear I'm not a n00blazar. :(

Someone else moderate for me while I am gone... Don't ask Rag, he has retired.

Garbad

P.S. I guess it goes without saying I lost all screenshots, guides, etc that were on my hard drive, so I hope everyone has copies of the iportant things saved in case the forums go down...

mepersoner

Diabloii.Net Member
......lol. Rage on Garbad!

Also, nice OT thread. -_- If this weren't semi-serious and if I didn't get amusement out of your pain I would most definately flame you for this OT thread.

coldarmy13

Diabloii.Net Member
yeh, i noticed rag left. he was like a detached sort of father to me in the pala forums. sad to see him go. i saw 3 mods go away in the pala forums i think. the person before ven, then ven left, now rag. i hope u don't leave. all the veterans of old are going away....i myself will leave soon too, if the trend continues.

proudfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
That's too bad. I was originally mad at the OT tag and thought it was a Starcraft thread, but I forgive you.

I'll keep an eye out for any trouble makers :shiftyeyes:

Tor

Diabloii.Net Member
ooo ill do it!

i will if u really need me unless i get my internet cut off again

gg garbad (stop d/ling pr0n it messes up ur computer)

Error 15122
The file 'HairyOldMenINGaymanwhichlatinosexy.avi' already exists, would you like to overwrite it?

Garbad: :scratch:

simmk81

Diabloii.Net Member
maybe garbad should install some anti-abuse device on the new computer. Next time he starts abusing it, it paralyses him with a tranquilizer dart or at least threaten to call the SPCC or it's lawyers. lol

Asheron

Diabloii.Net Member
Garbad_the_Weak said:
On another note, I just realized I deleted all my MP3s and movies. All legal, of course

Garbad
That's weak. Happened to me to when I had to format my comp. T_T :yawn: