ot: reporting a new god mod hack

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
ot: reporting a new god mod hack

Ya joined this game called melee duelz with a script of no life tap.

There where 2 people there 2 barbs any ways one of them went afk and the other was standing out side of town. I said why not hostiled bolth and attacked the guy out side of town. Found out that they had no hitpoints and where naked. And they wouldnt die. Heres some screenshots to prove it.

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/702/screenshot006ge9.jpg

As you can see in this one I put the time of day. I keepd attacking them with ebotd gpa. You can see the poison nova, from the ebotd.

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/1522/screenshot007wt4.jpg

Still attacking them over a period of time, to prove my point. The only fun part was I got unlimted life.

Talk about lame. Any one know how to report a hack like this to blizzard?

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
xpumafangx said:
Ya joined this game called melee duelz with a script of no life tap.

There where 2 people there 2 barbs any ways one of them went afk and the other was standing out side of town. I said why not hostiled bolth and attacked the guy out side of town. Found out that they had no hitpoints and where naked. And they wouldnt die. Heres some screenshots to prove it.

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/702/screenshot006ge9.jpg

As you can see in this one I put the time of day. I keepd attacking them with ebotd gpa. You can see the poison nova, from the ebotd.

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/1522/screenshot007wt4.jpg

Still attacking them over a period of time, to prove my point. The only fun part was I got unlimted life.

Talk about lame. Any one know how to report a hack like this to blizzard?
it might be one of those glitches like flamebelow or something

HappyAssassin

Diabloii.Net Member
It's not a hack, it's a bug, and they can't move or attack while they are doing it. I've seen a bunch of people doing this recently:

Barb: "Try and kill me!"
Pub: "Okay" (wtf?)
Pub attacks barb
Barb: "NOOB! You can't kill a naked barb!"
Pub: (wtf?)
Barb: "Remake your char, it sucks!"
Pub: "How are you doing that?"
Barb: "NOOB!"

Etc. I generally just ask them to move, point out that they can't, squelch them and go on dueling.

Ce Olba

Banned
xpumafangx said:
Wait how does the glich work?
It's a bug when using Inferno and Leap both in a short amount of time.

However, if I'm seeing true, the barbarian's position had changed from the first to the second picture.

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
i have seen different bug involving barbs, so the barb in my party ww through my barb multiple times , then a hostile fb sorc starts casting bfs at me but they go straight through not even touching me.
i asked how does that work , the guy answered he used hax. i know it wasnt hax, so if anyone has heard of that or seen it and they know what happens pls share.

atenza

Banned
I don't know if this is related.. but on my WW sin in throne room I've repeatedly glitched out of my ww for no reason. The graphic on my screen shows that I'm stuck in ww, i can move around but I can do anything... enter a tp, pick up stuff, cast anything. I've asked others and from what they see i'm just standing still. However... I can lose life.. but I can't die.. I always stick at 1 until I leave the game.

D2Freak91776

Diabloii.Net Member
If i remember correctly, the Inferno glitch was fixed with the patch. But Arctic Blast still works with leap. And I think you can move when you're glitched.

nickedoff

Diabloii.Net Member
WW sin in throne room I've repeatedly glitched out of my ww for no reason
If you level during WW, you're stuck in the animation until you r/e.

I think you can move when you're glitched.
From what I remember, other people can't see you move.

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Ce Olba said:
It's a bug when using Inferno and Leap both in a short amount of time.

However, if I'm seeing true, the barbarian's position had changed from the first to the second picture.

ya that all ways happens to me when I leave a screen and come back to it. Try it have a friend stand still in a game. Move away till they are off your screen. Then move back till they are. You will all ways see that theyre guy has changed direactions.

Ce Olba

Banned
D2Freak91776 said:
If i remember correctly, the Inferno glitch was fixed with the patch. But Arctic Blast still works with leap. And I think you can move when you're glitched.
I do not remember inferno being fixed. In which patch are you talking about? As I've trained triwhirls in 1.11 with an inferno bugged barb as my target (we found out that each time the Hellfire triggers on that barb, you got full mana:shocked: )

Ce Olba said:
I do not remember inferno being fixed. In which patch are you talking about? As I've trained triwhirls in 1.11 with an inferno bugged barb as my target (we found out that each time the Hellfire triggers on that barb, you got full mana:shocked: )

life and mana leech work vs inferno gltiched barbs too. isn't that odd?

donzi

Diabloii.Net Member
so its essentially like old school PvP when you could stand directly on a dead players X and not be hit.. was great for bowazons lol

HappyAssassin

Diabloii.Net Member
Only if you really wailed on him for a long time. The most annoying thing I could see would be stacking aura gear an then bugging in front of town.

Actually, this bug is great, as Ce Olba said, it provides a life sized, targetable target to practice triwhirls on. Endlessly.

TheGoat

Banned
HOLD ON WAIT A SEC. its a glitch, i was duelin in BvB as normal when all of a sudden i did my Bo's, and i couldnt die! I was King for a Day baby!!!

Ce Olba

Banned
HappyAssassin said:
Actually, this bug is great, as Ce Olba said, it provides a life sized, targetable target to practice triwhirls on. Endlessly.
Well, it's good to practise your triwhirls for a few hours. That's how I got a hang of triwhirling.

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
someone dies, you walk to the where he dies (exactly to the cross)

stand up the cross and this way you cant die anymore, even when the guy picks up his body

wasn't that it? oldest trick in the book :azn: