OT: Recruiting players for a west ladder HC quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: Recruiting players for a west ladder HC quest

Hey all,

Proudfoot and I are recruting players to help us play through the game (mostly) untwinked. (You can bring in things like sigons or deaths or other low lvl stuff, but only if you hook us up too :D ).

We would prefer a druid, as we are both druids. I am a FlameRainer and he is a Hunter. We are lvl 8 atm.

/w *garbad_the_Weak
/w *proudfoot

Thanks,

Garbad

steve2677

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi i dont usually play west but i do want to play hc again so i was wondering if this is ladder or non ladder. I also have 0 items on west :D

If yes then my acc is steve0077 im on now :p

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey Garbad. I guess I could join, since you guys are low level too. But I'll be at level 1 though, so I'm not sure if that's okay with you guys. :(

Black_Dog

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Garby... i'm on east, so i can't play :(... unless you're goin untwinked... but then again, my play hours are so screwed up... 12am-4am... but anyway, i see that you've gone to the OldSkool Garbad tar... i love it
well, anyway... the reason no one sees me post too much anymore is because i gotta log in everytime.. the "remember me" feature don't work, and i'm a lazy mofo... so yeah... be seein ya

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok, here is the team so far:

Garbad lvl 15 FlameRainer (*Garbad_the_Weak)
Proud lvl 14 hunter (*proudfoot)
Steve lvl 15 bear (*steve0077)
Fenris lvl 15 rancid dog (? forgot)

Proud and I generally play at 1 mst (about 2 1/2 hours from this post). We don't play a lot, say 30-45 minutes per day. Our goal is to get as far as we can mostly untwinked. We are buying low level junk (like sigons) to get us started but will try and find the rest.

If you want in, thats cool, but we prefer druids and you need to be level 15 (about to beat andy) by this afternoon. We can help give you some junk gear to help. Add all our accts also.

I'll write up some battle tales as we get farther too.

Garbad

coldarmy13

Diabloii.Net Member
i wish i could join in, but i got nothing to start out with and damn is it painful. i might give it a try but i won't be on this afternoon.

electricblue

Diabloii.Net Member
Garbad_the_Weak said:
Ok, here is the team so far:

Garbad lvl 15 FlameRainer (*Garbad_the_Weak)
Proud lvl 14 hunter (*proudfoot)
Steve lvl 15 bear (*steve0077)
Fenris lvl 15 rancid dog (? forgot)

Proud and I generally play at 1 mst (about 2 1/2 hours from this post). We don't play a lot, say 30-45 minutes per day. Our goal is to get as far as we can mostly untwinked. We are buying low level junk (like sigons) to get us started but will try and find the rest.

If you want in, thats cool, but we prefer druids and you need to be level 15 (about to beat andy) by this afternoon. We can help give you some junk gear to help. Add all our accts also.

I'll write up some battle tales as we get farther too.

Garbad
I am in, then.
The reason for necro is that my connection is laggy.
By the way when is afternoon there?
I live in Europe. and its 8.15 pm now

proudfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
The timing might not work all that well. My wisdom teeth (or lack thereof) are feeling better so I'm back at school again. It'll have to be evenings.

coldarmy13

Diabloii.Net Member
ahh god...damn...what? so yes i was dragged into it because i am so bored. i have a blank druid lvl 13 now that i just started. he has no skills assigned, and he's using a long bow with some gems in it, so after some deliberation, i'll decide what we need based upon what u guys want. so far i'm leaning towards a pure arctic blast druid. what do u guys think? o btw my account is zer0_nine. i'll add u in as i get to it.

o fenris is *blacktastic if u didn't know. we've dueled a few times on ladder west.

Super5

Diabloii.Net Member
Count me in!

Can you sign me up? I'm just starting in act 2, lvl 13. Probably he'll be a wind druid since I've already started assigning points that way. He's wearing sigons, but if that's illegal, I'll remove it (you said mostly untwinked, so... :p ) My account is *daughterofnight

Status
Not open for further replies.