Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[OT]: quitting...i'll tell u why

Discussion in 'Druid' started by coldarmy13, Feb 21, 2004.

1. coldarmy13

coldarmy13 IncGamers Member

[OT]: quitting...i'll tell u why

sorry mep, i know i should post this in an ot thread that already exists, but this is kinda serious, so bear with me. lol...get it? bear? *ahem*

anyway, i logged onto my accounts today, after 2 days of not playing. i find that my paladin's enigma is missing. i just assume that maybe i dropped it in a mule game when i was real tired and forgot to pick it up, so i was like no big deal, i can make another. then i realized he was missing his shako, his sojs, his hoto, everything. then i panicked, checked all my other chars, saw that i was missing all my godly shape shifting charms of vita/sust. all 20 of them. missing the coh i made with the 4th ber that dropped on ladder west, missing all my runes, all my other runeworks, my botds, my tal armors, my everything.

now, i admit to using mh in 1.09, but i learned my lesson and i never touched another hack ever again. u can even ask my clan...they all use mh, and urge me to, but i refuse. so i guess i was hacked. i emailed bliz and they said they will do an investigation and see what happened. i have little faith in their word, however. i was hacked before and they did nothing. so i guess this is the end until the next ladder season. i really tried, i did, but i was getting bored, so maybe this is a godsend. anyway take care u guys, i'll stop by now and again to see what's up.
    -bb

edit: in order to win the rest of my shizzle as prizes, u have to be on uswest ladder, as my account is there...

if not, i may devise an ironman tourney for chars lvl 9 to duel in. last man standing gets a share of the stuff, etc

2. coldarmy13

wierd, as it turns out, i still have my other accounts untouched. i guess it was some nub i met in a duel and i wiped the floor with him, so he hacked into my account as revenge? anyway i found out i still have a botd ghost spear, 2 shakos, 2 tal armors, a perf mara, some other stuff i might find. i'll put these up either for prizes in a contest i'll be thinking up within the next week.

3. F4IRACER12

F4IRACER12 IncGamers Member

sorry to hear that.....unfortunately as fun as the game may be, blizzard does a piss poor job of dealing with hacking , cheating, botting etc.....

somehow i think we'll see you when the ladder resets....

4. coldarmy13

5. mrJ

mrJ IncGamers Member

I'm sorry, I just have to say it, this really pisses me off, plain and simple. Usually, hearing about occurences like this disappoints me a bit, that's all, but this time, I'm just ****ing disgusted.

Come back one day bb.

6. Snarlin Stef

Snarlin Stef IncGamers Member

serves you right for dling a public pindle bot with a keyboard hack in it so the hacker can see your account and pw.

i bet the acount that got hacked is the one you use pndle bot on.

cheaters get what they deserve.
    stef

7. mepersoner

mepersoner IncGamers Member

...I seriously doubt he downloaded a pindle bot.

On that note, are you sure it wasn't a friend who took it.. or maybe even just borrowed it?

8. coldarmy13

hey stef, why don't u stick ur mr. righteous phuckstick where it would be most useful. perhaps up ur own arsehole? no i have never used a pindlebot. to tell u the truth, i hardly ever mf. i just find idiots to trade with. idiots like u if i ever found u online. o btw i use eblaster anyway, it logs all activity on my computer and it shows no foulplay was involved. so my account was taken client-side on another terminal.

"my fist is the divine breath" suck my stick a55pan.

and for u nicer ppl, u have any ideas for a contest in which i can give away my stuff?

9. coldarmy13

no mep, the person who has my stuff took it all. i mean stripped everything useful. even a lame dwarf star i had on a mule.

o btw if u play ww, i have a pimped out gris caddy for u.

10. mepersoner

I don't play ladder, I started up a character, but never really got into it. I guess I just didn't have the time to start all over ya know? ^_^

11. coldarmy13

aww crap. well if ladder ends soon[which i think it will] u can have my gris caddy. base 235ed + Lo rune + 33ed/ias + 36ed/ias + 38ed/ias

12. mepersoner

Sexy...

I'll stick on my fury/rabies wolf I'm going to make. Which might be my *last* character, haven't decided yet. :)

13. ~Kazama Fury~

~Kazama Fury~ IncGamers Member

i am sorry to hear, thats all i can say. i hate when **** like that happens to good ppl.

14. PiscesIscariot

PiscesIscariot Banned

Well maybe it was the guy who you ripped off for 150 pgems or whatever it was.

15. mepersoner

Except that guy was a liar.. that didn't happen. O-o

16. coldarmy13

yeh i don't rip ppl off. i have like a 3+ year record with u guys[well the paladins anyway] they know me not to do anything like that, ever. EVAR!!!one!1!1

17. mepersoner

That's like when eresh aka Swordraven got banned. I'm still mad about that. >< He even let me access all his accounts so I could count runes and check for the stuff he was "trying to steal." He WAS a paypal person however, of course he let me look at his ordering records so I could see what runes he bought to pay off the sword he was supposed to get. He didn't have the sword he was supposed to get and he didn't have the runes he agreed to pay, and he was banned for it. So dumb.

18. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

Did anyone have your password? (Clear your files, virus scan, etc, then change passes on all other accounts ASAP) Don't quit :S
    Edit: To you people calling him a hacker..go die.
    Perhaps someone had your pass from the old account scam, and waited til you got rich to use it? I don't know.
    Edit2: If you do quit sell me a botd ghost spear/war pike/poleaxe and coh/enigma for my barb >.<
    Edit3: Damn all my friends quitting :buddies:

19. Bob_TheMadCow

Bob_TheMadCow IncGamers Member

Welcome to Gunboung Coldarmy13!

But seriously, that sucks :( I know I'd be in hatesville for a week if something like that happened to me :(

too many ******s in the world who get off on causing other people misery...

20. ReallFugitive

ReallFugitive IncGamers Member

Haha bob you are funny. On a lighter note, I hope you figure out how someone accessed your things without you knowing. I for one know if someone had access to my computer that they could literally destroy everything I have.