Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

OT: Question about WoW

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Dawnmaster, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Dawnmaster

Dawnmaster IncGamers Member

OT: Question about WoW

I like making maps for WC3 and I always enjoy trying to add or follow something of the actual storyline.

However, after TFT there is a vast number of choices of which way I can go:
    - Cairne presumably went back to his people after helping Thrall reaching the Oracle, what adventures did he encounter?
    - Thrall and Jaina defeated Jaina's father, they're settled now in Kalimdor, so happens next?
    - Arthas absorbed the LichKing's spirit and rules Northrend, is he preparing to invade the rest of the world, other worlds, the Twisting Nether as well?
    - Kel'Thuzad rules Arthas' Kingdom of Lordareon, is he supposed to just stay there and watch how the silent dead stay there?
    - Sylvanas and Varimathras hold the ground beneath the capital city, are they gonna expand their Forsaken army, conquering the rest of the world etc?
    - Malfurion and Tyrande went back to Kalimdor, are they gonna be in any more adventures?
    - Illidan survived and went back to the Outlands with the Naga and the Bloodelves, is Kiljaeden gonna pay him another visit and make him suffer the same fate as Ner'Zhul or what?
    - Is Kiljaeden gonna come back for revenge?

So my big question is this: which ones make their appearance in WoW, what is the story of WoW?
    So I can continue my maps after those stories and/or make new stories with the Heroes that aren't in WoW.

2. adecoy

adecoy IncGamers Member

well the first thing you must know is that world of warcraft is a static world :tongue:

i think malfurion is a raid boss....
    jaina is still in kalimdor
    the forsaken became these kinda... emo undead and are just fighting the scourge with thrall and stuff
    i dunno bout rest.
    and also whats with all the world of warcraft stuff lately?

3. riseofdeath456

riseofdeath456 IncGamers Member

Hrm. Kel'thuzad came back and there was a scourge invasion world event, and now there's Necropolis Naxxramas where he lives, and we can fight him and stuff. Malfurion is trapped in the Emerald Dream, but he and Tyrande help out in the Opening of Ahn'Qiraj event. I think that's it for now.

4. adecoy

adecoy IncGamers Member

oh yea that world event, i stopped playing right before the mage patch, i dident feel like wating around to see what they did with mage. i dont think i missed much.

so, lemme guess... random amounts of something that does something that respawns and never seems to really do anything, like the other gate event with the bug place... sithilus

5. Dawnmaster

Dawnmaster IncGamers Member

In other words, I can't continue the storyline in any way, because every character might join the story all of the sudden and go through an adventure.

Damn, that's a pity, I'll have to resort to something entirally new, or a prequel, the Sundering of the Well perhaps.

In anyway, WoW sounds like an extreme advanced version of Runescape, I hope I never get my hands on it, I've 'wasted' toomuch time playing Diablo and Warcraft, I should really do some more 'real life' stuff :rolleyes: