Ot : Ps2 games

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
Ot : Ps2 games

I'm purchasing a used ps2 and using ....Shadey tactics....to get some nice games as well. My problem is that I have no idea what games are good. Little help?

I have my xbox for the "hang out" games, like Halo or soulcalibur 2, so I'm thinking of something in the more involved single player way.

probo24

Diabloii.Net Member
Champions of Norrath is a pretty good D2 clone, yet is still fun as hell to play (imo) other than that, my ps2 makes a good paperweight (not as good as my xbox paperweight though)

doubleOObubble

Diabloii.Net Member
"Any of the final fantasy games."

Correction: Skip no. 10 (FFX). Unless you like HOURS of Japanese interpretation of 11 year old super cool "surfer-dudes". The leeeeenghty movie sequences in that game, filled with "cool surfer attitude wannabes" simply put me to sleep.

-"Hang ten, Yona, yeah, radical!!!"

IamTheTest

Diabloii.Net Member
Fatal Frame and Fatal Frame 2. By far the scariest games Ive played (and my group has played them all). You must have the lights off. If youre mature enough for it, Manhunt. It is overly graphic but fun.

Panders

Diabloii.Net Member
Gran Turismo 3. I don't own many PS2 games, but this is by far my favorite. Can't wait till 4.

FoG

Diabloii.Net Member
Socom US navy seal I or II ... Final fantasy 10 (it's great, but you gotta be prepared to watch long cinematics)...Grand theft auto 3 and vice city...

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
FoG said:
Socom US navy seal I or II ... Final fantasy 10 (it's great, but you gotta be prepared to watch long cinematics)...Grand theft auto 3 and vice city...
Final fantasy 10 is poop on a stick...only slightly less poopier than 8.
Almost forgot. Silent hill 2 and 3. So scary, you'd look at a picture of Michael Jackson without screaming after you play it.