OT: proof of aliens in D2

OT: proof of aliens in D2

OMG, i was just out wondering through the blood moor, then theres a bright light and as i walk over the bridge, i see this. Right at that time, athena (zhao_yau) appears. I blame him for this, and of course durf.
I think this is proof enough that aliens exsist and walk amoung us.
note: Its clearer if you stand back.
:lol::jig::spy:

Gnoggen

Diabloii.Net Member
Hilarious!

Hilarious!
But I thought that the cows walking upright was enough proof.... ;)
My hat is off to you!

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
necrolemming said:
Naah, not aliens, just the Valk's summoning/death animation I think, since I can't click on that screenie. It happens with Shadows too.
no, it's a bunch of piles of gold on a bridge with "hello" spelled out in removed piles. Now money from the skies... that's what I call my kinda invasion.

Immortal_Slayer

Diabloii.Net Member
Very impressive FB...did u go around act 1 picking up a pile of gold, runnign back, drop it, then go back again...Must've taken ages...

-Slayer

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Immortal_Slayer said:
Very impressive FB...did u go around act 1 picking up a pile of gold, runnign back, drop it, then go back again...Must've taken ages...

-Slayer
You can repeatedly throw out 1 gold at a time while standing in one spot. I did it once in Tristram in the middle like it used to be in D1.

Kool69

Diabloii.Net Member
You should of made it spell GIB STORMLASH.... I mean... they should of made it say GIB STORMLASH..... =D

ChaoticTwitch

Diabloii.Net Member
ScarsOfTomorrow said:
Was I the only one that actually did walk back from my computer to see what it was??
hahaha no i had to aslo. it had me confused for a min or two then i got it. at least someone takes the time to amuse others haha. looks like a ling time to fugure what piles stay and what piles go...

cheers, C.T.

stormlash

Diabloii.Net Member
Maybe this is a sign that Blizzard should include alien class chars in D3... Just think about his superior Cattle Mutilation Skills :rolleyes:

NeckRomancer

Diabloii.Net Member
Super, FB! This beats the floor full of full rejuvenation potions screenshot a few years back from the lurker lounge (I think). Aliens do walk among us, and thanks to you, we got their message. :thumbsup: