OT: PP6: I smell like axe, where the girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tor

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: PP6: I smell like axe, where the girls?

Gals missing, Is it because of Tor's Avatar? :eek: -Kaz
Hmmm.. I know more guys than girls who use it...
-mepersoner
My girl used to use it
-VictusMetuo
-garbad
-mepersoner

dammit its defective :rant:

yes i do smell like axe..me and my buddies had an axe fight...

well ANYWAY...

a long time ago...............

the Official Druid OT threads were caused by a troll who decided to flame druids.. so we covered him in oil and started wrestling. then some moron decided to throw in a hunk of spam and there was a spamfest and thus mepersoner and unchosen decided to make natures spam brownies and the OT fest was born into this world

After NB came Pink Beavers, then Roasted Emus, Flying Camels, Powdered Snow, Sterile Rabbits (which sucked) and now Pit Party...where we are partying over strids pit

the pit is the sacred penitential area of the druid forums it IS NOT an honor to be pitted: being on-topic, being stupid; i mean iq: 50 stupid,

garbad when he first saw the pit:
I crapped a brick
Bob_themadcow:
Hope I can sleep ok with all these bruises
kazamafury:
ur gonna dai fool
2jz-gtte:
i cant think
mepersoner:
makes me horny
well happy spamming
*fires pistol

~Kazama Fury~

Diabloii.Net Member
Bob_TheMadCow said:
good clean fun for all the family o_O

Freaky thing is, I did say that...
yeah tor and i were discussing about how we were going to write out the intro for PP6. he thought of the intro and i suggested that we misquote everyone from the forum that can relate to the title.

thanks for the credit tor :O

Sim.The.GoSu

Diabloii.Net Member
Have you all stoped playing D2???????

I got my rabies/fury to 73

Using Leviathan, ss, Horizons, jajals, highlords, trangs, mavs, carrion, raven, aldurs and hes so fun..

~Kazama Fury~

Diabloii.Net Member
Sim.The.GoSu said:
Have you all stoped playing D2???????

I got my rabies/fury to 73

Using Leviathan, ss, Horizons, jajals, highlords, trangs, mavs, carrion, raven, aldurs and hes so fun..
wow begging sure paid off :O

ill probably go back to d2 if CH revives.

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
BTW, would someone write an article about how pvm blows? I am tired of reading all the whinefests articles on the front of diabloii.net about how hard pvm is, etc. They miss the point -- pvm is boring, meat is not a challenge, 1.10 is the worst balanced patch in diablo history, blah.

Garbad

Asheron

Diabloii.Net Member
Garbad_the_Weak said:
BTW, would someone write an article about how pvm blows? I am tired of reading all the whinefests articles on the front of diabloii.net about how hard pvm is, etc. They miss the point -- pvm is boring, meat is not a challenge, 1.10 is the worst balanced patch in diablo history, blah.

Garbad

PvM blows! by Asheron

PvM is weak,boring and senseless,just stop it already nubs and nublets.

I would like to thank the Druid Forum for their support,bunch of great guys !
If you have any questions about my guide just message me and I'll delete your PM right away.

sticky plzpzl !11111

~Kazama Fury~

Diabloii.Net Member
i can probably make a mockery of pvm and how disgusting pub pvm can be. but then again, do i have time? perhaps on spring break.

~Kazama Fury~

Diabloii.Net Member
its just straight kiddy mocking.
an article needs to look formal but also, mocking :)

ive done some brainstorming, but meh. must... concentrate... on.... linear... ><

Sim.The.GoSu

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree PvM blows, but you gotta admit, druid PvM is fun. Like those druids that concentrate on one enemy at a time, and who are geared like PvP. Druid PvM is cool. But my far the best PvM druid is Summoner!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.