[OT] ;P sorry rag - CD disk BLAH

[OT] ;P sorry rag - CD disk BLAH

My cd got scratched JUST in the right place - so it wont load.
BLAH.

Well no more d2 for me. I am not gonna spend 40 more bucks...

Cya Brian and Chris and all others -

Ill still be on forums...

::edit::

good luck with temple. have fun.

StrikexForce

Diabloii.Net Member
one time i let my friend borrow my diablo 2 cd's to install the game and when i got them back on the install disk a huge "Z" was CARVED into it, so it no longer works. it was huge and deep too, when i asked him about it "i dont know"

Skitril

Diabloii.Net Member
You should try if you can still make an image out of it and playing with a virtual cd rom emulator. If you own the game, I don't think it's illegal.

Skitril said:
You should try if you can still make an image out of it and playing with a virtual cd rom emulator. If you own the game, I don't think it's illegal.
'if you can still make an image out of it?'

eh..?

Strikex - its not even that bad... just one scratch. but it must be in JUST the right place because after trying it on 2 different comps it wouldnt load.

ch33s3 m4st3r said:
you can get it pretty cheap nowadays, like 10 to 20 usd at best buy which isnt much
bah... i dont know if ima go get another one...

tell chris and brian [and the rest of temple who i know] i wont be on hardly at all any more [ might be on from a friends house like once a month lol ] - since they seem to not be on the forums to read this.

ttys

lol pass me ur account so i can make my zealot heeh..(seriously)

thats if u truly quiting...

which is most unfortunate.

""Tear"""

sombody pass me the tissues.

LovelyGods said:
lol pass me ur account so i can make my zealot heeh..(seriously)

thats if u truly quiting...

which is most unfortunate.

""Tear"""

sombody pass me the tissues.
Well as far as the account goes itll be on 'hold' before i decide i wont be coming back. Who knows though...

Its been good bro. Youll see me on forums though.

-ben

Would sombody pass me the gosh darn tissues already

I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE OF THIS

i'll miss u ben

Brian aka Mr.Gods aka Lovely

Lanjudo

Diabloii.Net Member
40 bucks lol.... go to walmart i saw a diablo battle chest for 20 bucks and diablo lod for 15 what ever cd u need lol...and i live in cali so the prices over here a lot.... :xeek: