OT: Noobs

OT: Noobs

I hate noobs on the battle net,they don't know how to use their chars, they pump strength to 150 and want to use enigma, when you say them, your strength is too much they say you're nood, I'd punch such ppl, but the worst is that they get stormshield, areats, enigma from thier friends, not by trading or making it, ARGHHHHHHHH.

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
Halciet said:
You should've just placed this in the OT thread, rather than starting a new one ;)

-Hal
Just curious, can't you move posts/threads and merge them? I know it's possible, but maybe admins didn't give you guys that authority or something :)

HoD

IIDX

Diabloii.Net Member
alot of people over shoot the minimum needed stat requirments for certain builds and gear, but thats them. blame their ignorance or whatever, but when i first started it messed up on alot of builds and when i found this site, i've learned and rebuilt. flame them all you want, just remember that because their stats are so called "misplaced" that mean you have a little edge over them, so dont lose. :uhhuh:

IIDX said:
alot of people over shoot the minimum needed stat requirments for certain builds and gear, but thats them. blame their ignorance or whatever, but when i first started it messed up on alot of builds and when i found this site, i've learned and rebuilt. flame them all you want, just remember that because their stats are so called "misplaced" that mean you have a little edge over them, so dont lose. :uhhuh:
Sorry for placing this on this thread.

Yeah, man, but they argue, they calll you noob when you are trying to give them advice, I was gueling wiht wolf duid, he was persistantly FOLLOWING me , I was WW away, he was going after, he almost didn't do damage to me, I don't know what to do with them.

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
Paulsummoner said:
Sorry for placing this on this thread.

Yeah, man, but they argue, they calll you noob when you are trying to give them advice, I was gueling wiht wolf duid, he was persistantly FOLLOWING me , I was WW away, he was going after, he almost didn't do damage to me, I don't know what to do with them.
You can always call him a noob also.

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
The current state of d2 realms is such that some of the richest players are also the most stupid in terms of knowing how the game works/optimizing builds.