OT- my weedend in cell block 5

venumb

Diabloii.Net Member
OT- my weedend in cell block 5

So i was hanging out in the holding cell like i always do every saturday night and these two guys start arguing about who gets the last spot on the bench. It starts to become a real heated argument, when the taller guy pushes the little guy into the bars. The little guy springs back at the tall guy, and they begin to stare each other down. I gotta say the tension in that cell was pretty high, and the crowd started to circle around the two. It was at that moment, that i saw the stupidest thing i have ever seen anyone do. The tall guy started off with a robot to running man combo variation. WTF! Why would you go from the robot to the running man? You just can't string those two together smoothly.....

Well needless to say, the little guy new he had this one won. He broke out with two arm waves, into a full body wave, into a backspin, into the oh so popular kickback with your legs crossed and nodding his head at the tall guy.

I just looked at that tall guy and said, " You got served!"

Lu The Confused

Diabloii.Net Member
speaking of being served ...
i was taking the subway to work, when out of nowhere, a huge crowd of fat people showed up ...
but i have to admit, even for fat people, they could move pretty good, jiggling some adipose while they sang about "Who's fat?" and something about eating ...
quite entertaining, and no young children were molested ...
later,
lu

braveicus

Diabloii.Net Member
more of lifes little problems should be solved with dancing rather than fighting. I fully agree.....no one does a robot into a running man combo variation anymore. Well, not since the late and great FDR.

regards

Kelicc

Diabloii.Net Member
Syxx said:
Am I the only confused by this posting ?
I'm assuming the original poster is referring to the movie that is currently playing, You Got Served . I, however, appreciate Lu's Weird Al reference much more than the movie reference :D

GrnEggsNHam

Diabloii.Net Member
ya most likely it is something that happened in the movie that looks to be god awful and the one move on the commercial where the guy slides across the floor on his forhead is completely fake and practically impossible.

terrymanning

Diabloii.Net Member
WarriorPoet said:
Yeah, but was it the "Group W" Bench????

Okay, oldtimers...name that song! ;)
You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant
Walk right in it's around the back
Just a half a mile from the railroad track

TM

FrankZappa

Diabloii.Net Member
That story reminds me of the time I got that Flamingo stuck up my *** when I was chasing an epileptic naked in the park.

WarriorPoet

Diabloii.Net Member
terrymanning said:
Walk right in it's around the back
Just a half a mile from the railroad track

TM
Quite correct, TM! Congrats! You've won twenty seven eight-by-ten
color glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on
the back of each one. :D

Sip

Banned
Syxx said:
Am I the only confused by this posting ?
You are supposed to reply to this post in such a manner:

Yes! I told mark and steven not to jump on the ice, but those 3,000 pound gorilla-turtle crossbred hindu jackolanterns just fell right through (naturally going straight to hell) so i met up with them in hell. At this point, satan turns to me and says, "what an @sshole" So then i take a gun and shoot mysself. That didnt work. Tom, what the hell are you talking about? Im not martinez deiz de la hoya de la rocha de la santiago rodrigo pappa gum-da-nee huevos? Damnit, why are you!

P.S. What is the weight of a buttflies dream multiplyed by 99999999999999.99999999991010101010109999999899999999999999992?

Bonus: divide that answer by the weight of a butterflie's intent then divide again by pi (which is exactly 3).

venumb

Diabloii.Net Member
Sip said:
You are supposed to reply to this post in such a manner:

Yes! I told mark and steven not to jump on the ice, but those 3,000 pound gorilla-turtle crossbred hindu jackolanterns just fell right through (naturally going straight to hell) so i met up with them in hell. At this point, satan turns to me and says, "what an @sshole" So then i take a gun and shoot mysself. That didnt work. Tom, what the hell are you talking about? Im not martinez deiz de la hoya de la rocha de la santiago rodrigo pappa gum-da-nee huevos? Damnit, why are you!

P.S. What is the weight of a buttflies dream multiplyed by 99999999999999.99999999991010101010109999999899999999999999992?

Bonus: divide that answer by the weight of a butterflie's intent then divide again by pi (which is exactly 3).
This is why you should always wear a doo-rag when you perform the head slide across the dance floor.

*helps Sip up and whipes the blood from his forehead*

you ok man?