Ot: My Seksy N3w Tar!

Jules

Diabloii.Net Member
Ot: My Seksy N3w Tar!

Yeah...my secksy new tar is.....ME
its hawt you know it :clap:

Rekoc

Diabloii.Net Member
JULES! its (SpadeHC) are you playing or what. Backforever I see isnt working? lol anyway....your saying that your hawtness is greater than (>) xeys hawtness? I can not believe you had the nerve to say that about the almighty llama man. I think you should be slaped with bananas and then dumped into a large cup of boiling hawt coffee!( by wesley snipes of course.)

Tool_Master

Diabloii.Net Member
Rekoc said:
JULES! its (SpadeHC) are you playing or what. Backforever I see isnt working? lol anyway....your saying that your hawtness is greater than (>) xeys hawtness? I can not believe you had the nerve to say that about the almighty llama man. I think you should be slaped with bananas and then dumped into a large cup of boiling hawt coffee!( by wesley snipes of course.)
Let's not start this again...Ahh what the hell, just make sure those bananas are of European origin because everyone knows that African bananas only migrate when these forums are swimming in coffee

Rekoc

Diabloii.Net Member
Hrm...I think I am in love with my tar :) It looks so ... yummy and ... bananalicious (I don't think I spelt that word I just made up right) haha