OT: Mortal Moderator Combat?

LordHawkeye

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: Mortal Moderator Combat?

Hawkeye again, my mind has been wandering and ive just pondered… I usually build my chars for PvP goodness ? and I often turn to these strat forums to expand my knowledge. I just wondered, if the grandest of games was made where Halciet, Mad Mantis, Dacar92, Naliworld, Shaperla, HeavAngel and Melianor all brought their best PvP chars to battle for middle earth… who would be the most victorious?

Hawk

[exile]

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah but toplessness is next to godliness.

In any case, I'm partial to Barbs, so I would vote Hal. Unless one of the other mods has a good Barb.

:scratch:

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
LordHawkeye said:
was made where Halciet, Mad Mantis, Dacar92, Naliworld, Shaperla, HeavAngel and Melianor
Hal is more pvm orientated, so is Meli. I don't know about the rest though, it all depends on how good they are in pvp.

@the spammers: Notice how Ash said "who are you, and why do you spam". So he has a problem with unknown people spamming, ergo it's not a problem when Ash spams.

HoD

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Herald of Doom said:
Hal is more pvm orientated, so is Meli. I don't know about the rest though, it all depends on how good they are in pvp.

@the spammers: Notice how Ash said "who are you, and why do you spam". So he has a problem with unknown people spamming, ergo it's not a problem when Ash spams.

HoD
I have a problem with all spammers, but I tend to question the intentions of someone who registers and then immediately spams

I like to nip it in the bud and destroy them by making them look small next to me
get it done early and maybe they'll give up

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
I have a problem with all spammers, but I tend to question the intentions of someone who registers and then immediately spams

I like to nip it in the bud and destroy them by making them look small next to me
get it done early and maybe they'll give up
We understand eachother so well :teeth: In my opinion, minor spam is allowed when you've shown dedication to the forum and a willingnes to type in proper English. Especially the latter is important. I'm thinking about going to the WoW part of the rpgforums and get a nice rep there, shortly followed by a massive outburst of spamming every possible thread with slightly relevant but dubious information. Pretty much what I do here really...

HoD

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Herald of Doom said:
We understand eachother so well :teeth: In my opinion, minor spam is allowed when you've shown dedication to the forum and a willingnes to type in proper English. Especially the latter is important. I'm thinking about going to the WoW part of the rpgforums and get a nice rep there, shortly followed by a massive outburst of spamming every possible thread with slightly relevant but dubious information. Pretty much what I do here really...

HoD
except here you skipped the nice rep part