Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

OT: Life Under Shaperla's police state, starting from scratch.

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Shaperla, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Strid

Strid Diabloii.Net Member

I'm glad you finally got your lazy butt together and did something about it .. we've been trying to get rid of Verashiden for months but he keeps on posting sensless stuff all the time!! :grin:

2. Verashiden

Verashiden Diabloii.Net Member

Says the guy who can't spell "Druid Grove" :p

3. Strid

Says the guy who don't recognizes true groove when he sees it...

Srsly, tho' ... Baah, crap day. I'm semi sick, my stomach is acting up. I finished 2nd at the race, I'm not drunk enough, didn't make up with any chicks tonight, my friend got ***** slapped by his ex, I didn't even get the number of that girl I was dancing with all night because I was dumb enough not to ask. Oh, and THREE of my ex'es showed up at the after-party. I could probably go on further ... >_>

And it's spelled GROOVE!! :D

4. Dii Legend

Dii Legend Banned

Umm, I'm not going to say anything about that. :hide:

5. Strid

:smiley: I should learn not to post under the influence of alcohol.

Oh ... And I tipped over my motorcycle at roughly 1 mph when I was about to pull over and park it! I was driver over a little area with grass, really slow, but it was a little wet so it just went down. Nothing happened really, only the rear break lever got slightly bent, I'm glad I skid out on grass, not asphalt, so it didn't leave any scratches. Never crashed or anything like this before. Hope I never gonna do it again! :rolleyes:

6. KellKheraptis

KellKheraptis Diabloii.Net Member

What kind of bike, Strid? My two dream cycles are a '58 Panhead FLH and a GSX-R with a twin-turbo 'Busa engine (ridden the second one...only vehicle in the world to scare me, counting a Ferrari and a Porche 959).

7. Strid

Is't a Aprilia RS50 some guy originally used for it for track racing, but turned it street legal and sold it. Not the biggest bike in the world, but it goes sweet and pretty much does the job for me. Also it does a healthy 55 mpg, anoter + for us environmentalist Europeans, hehe.

I'd like to have this bike but I wouldn't say it's my dream bike:
    http://www.stevensmcshop.dk/images/motorcykler/kawasaki/ER6F 2007 Blue.jpg

We have a ~300% tax on cars and motorcycles here, so that pretty much puts an end to ones desire to own a big chopper or 4x4 pick-up, since the tax rate also scales (increases) as the mileage gets worse... Who the hell put a twin-turbo Hayabusa engine in his Gixxer, btw?? I'm mean, it's gotta be like way above 100 bhp bare stock??

8. KellKheraptis

Well, the Harley would be for cruise nights and such only, considering it's well over 20 years into being an antique (that and the bloody things seem to be hangar queens). The Gixxer however, was the Frankenstein of a guy here in the town I just moved back to in Southern IL. I guess 200+ was too slow for him, though I can understand not wanting to go get a 'Busa...they just feel too darn long to be maneuverable in tight turns. I know the dude lightened the hell out of it to keep the same weight (or close to it) and added a lot of carbon fiber work. I'll see if I can cap him on my digital camera and post a pic, it's sharp. Hell, IIRC he added an air dam to the front to compensate for the extra power (haven't seen it, or even been down here, in about 3 years).

9. Strid

Wow, that's insane. I get scared when I drive more than 150 km/h even by car, lol. I hope he won't get killed!! o_O
    That is a freak of a GSX-R, but I can't blame him .. they look great! And bikes are meant to be driven, not just stand there in the garage. Better a ridden bike with a couple of scratches than a pristine example in the shop window or wherever! I like restored old bike, though. I'd like to have a old veteran bike that I could restore and work with all day - that'd be a great hobby. Something to do when I'm old and retired that's for sure!!

10. Kiba

Kiba Diabloii.Net Member

My freind drives a moto-ped to work but he just got side swiped by some idiot in a car that ran a red light when he was on his cell phone. Good thing he wasnt hurt to bad.

I had the most freaky dream.

Dreamed that i went to a CD store to buy some metal albums but i forgot that i was wearing my wolf tail so i was walking around making a fool of my self in public with a fake wolf tail. So the whole time i was trying to tuck the tail in between my legs and face my back towards the cd racks to not be noticed but every one saw me and started laughing and pointing yelling out " FURRY WOLF FREAK!". -_-

11. Strid

You sure it was a dream?! :azn:

Good thing about your friend. People should stop using those damn cell phones while driving. :undecided:

12. Verashiden

Especially when most accidents are them TEXTING on it.

Also Strid, just get a Hayabusa. If you're gonna be in a "I wreck and die" scenario you might as well go all out :p

13. Strid

One should get a Hayabusa and new cellphone ... :wink2: SMS and 170 bhp, now that's a lethal combo for someone who wants to live his (or hers) life on the edge, baby!

14. KellKheraptis

If I end up getting one of those beasts down here, there is an outstanding promise to a friend of mine in FL that I will cure her of her fear of top gear and 200 mph on her 750 Gixxer :tongue: That would break my personal best of 174.6 mph set on the very bike described earlier (ran out of road before it ran out of power :shocked: ), but in light of my recent leaning towards flight school...that just seems slow :cool:

15. inanefedaykin

inanefedaykin Diabloii.Net Member

You in an airplane...
    I'm just a bit unsettled.

16. Verashiden

Ah, it'll just be a C130. They won't let him near things like the A-10 or F/A-22... I hope >.>

17. KellKheraptis

Does anyone know a cure for writer's block? I haven't written a cohesive song in over a year @[email protected] I've even gone so far as to change tunings on the guitar (which I might add has improved my technique a bit, as it leaves less room for sloppiness).

18. Strid

Uhm, drugs, sex, alcohol and women (or men, depending on your gender and/or sexual preference) seems to work for lots of musicians... :afro:

19. Verashiden

Free write for ten minuets, just writing whatever the hell you want. Usually I turn off my computer monitor during this period and not worry about spelling or grammatical errors. Then I look through it and see if anything screams out at me. If not, I do it again >.>.

20. inanefedaykin

inanefedaykin Diabloii.Net Member

I just chat with people.

So yeah, my comp died. Looks like a hardware issue so I may not be on d2 for quite a while. I've got steady internet access but its on a laptop and that's very uncomfortable for me.