Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

OT: Kudos to Hal.

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by squigipapa, Feb 27, 2004.

1. squigipapa

squigipapa IncGamers Member

OT: Kudos to Hal.

Hey all,
    This is a little off topic, seeing that it has nothing to do with barbs per say. But I just wanted to basically send a shout out to Halciet. I've been lurking these forums for a long while and just started posting a couple of weeks ago, however I've always found Hal's advice to be invalueable.
    I think that we're all lucky to have guys like him around devoting their personal time to help others here on the forum out. well anyway, I'm not much of a writer but basically just wanted to say thanks for all the help over time, you and the other veterans here don't get thanked enough, and I just wanted to let you know that all of your time and effort are appreciated.

There are a lot of other people like Hal on these forums it just seems that everytime there's something that I don't know, and do a search it's answered by Hal... :) ..

Anyway .. that's it .. :)

2. Asheron

Asheron IncGamers Member

Hal for president maybe...? :drink:

3. xFullenex

xFullenex IncGamers Member

I used to post and search here alot... this was when Skitirl was an mod... i think ive seen em around b4... I miss him :) Also what happened with mikeyrat?

4. BoobFish

BoobFish Banned

ive been reading around these forums for a while and id have to say "kitten the evil" and hal are pretty cool people (not saying others arn't but these 2 seem really cool)

well ne wayz if halciet goes for president im sorry to say i gotta vote for ARNOLD ! :lol:

~boob

p.s a toast to halciet and kitten :drink:

5. Halciet

Halciet IncGamers Member

Lol, ah, thanks a lot guys, you don't know how much that means to me. I love this board, and enjoy helping out the people who come here, though I've been so busy lately that my typically prompt responses are generally running a bit slow. It means a lot to me that people like having me around here, and I'll do my best to stay persistant for as long as possible. I'd like to take this opportunity to say thanks everyone who comes here to begin with, as you've all made this a very vibrant and lively community.

lol, this made my day; i've been up for a good 14 hours writing code and popped iin here to lighten the mood some, just to see this post. It makes it all worth it, lol!

God bless,

-Hal

6. bigballerpaul

bigballerpaul IncGamers Member

word

info booth for prez

7. CyberHawk

CyberHawk IncGamers Member

Hal rocks. THE BARBARIAN LIVES ON!!

8. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

Hal is the barbarian

(an btw Hal you where right about Staves and Mace Mastery :worship:

9. chubbypuppy

chubbypuppy IncGamers Member

Yes, thanks Hal

I'm a barb noob still and Hal has been very helpful with his guide and answers to people's questions. Thanks!