OT- Kinda Strongbad D2 Connection?

baalos

Diabloii.Net Member
OT- Kinda Strongbad D2 Connection?

Check out the floppy on the right side of Strongbad's desk. Does he have screenies of Baal? Here is the link

p-ball

Banned
yup. there is a connection.

how do i know? because i know who sent it. :p

no not me. but i will say he used to visit here pretty frequently and was quite active. i'm not sure if he comes here anymore though. :scratch:

baalos

Diabloii.Net Member
yep pretty sure it was stevin. Just would like to know the deal with the baal on the floppy.
p-ball said:
yup. there is a connection.

how do i know? because i know who sent it. :p

no not me. but i will say he used to visit here pretty frequently and was quite active. i'm not sure if he comes here anymore though. :scratch:

nebby

Diabloii.Net Member
I thought it was obvious...

Well, you always knew there was a connection didn't you? I mean, it's pretty obvious that the Blizz North boys totally stole Diablo from Strongbad- Diablo is really just TROGDOR!!!!! TROGDOR!!!!! TROGDOR THE BURNINATOR!!!! meeedly meedly meeedly meedly meedly meeeeee!!!!!!!!!

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
He was the bets fwiggin' soldier I had... and he kinda owed me 5 bucks.. so if you could just.. fork it over..
I love SB Emails.

Lucky

Stevin

Diabloii.Net Member
yup, that was my e-mail, kinda cool that mine got picked, even though I sent it like 2 1/2 months ago.

anywho, to try to explain "Baal" me and a friend would send several e-mails to SB, many different subjects, all short, in hopes that one would get selected, in one of those e-mails I asked what video games he played, cause I play Diablo II blah blah blah..

so I suppose that was a way for them to say they read my other e-mails as well.