OT: just saying hi

jrichard

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: just saying hi

Hello all,
Just was looking at my bookmarks tonight and realized it's been ages since i've been here. Hope all is well with everyone. A quick glance through quite a few threads told me that not much has changed around here. :D Still the same questions!
It's nice to see a few familiar names as i perused the threads. Hey, BeB, Nali, ilkori! I didn't see luna's name anywhere, although i have to admit i was too lazy to actually use the search function (guess i'm back to newb status :p ).
As for me, well RL has pretty much taken every bit of spare time i have for a while now. Trying to switch to doing something new for a living and having to learn a lot of new stuff to do so. Go figure, the new stuff involves a boatload of math. I haven't actually played a game on either the computer or console in i don't know how many months now. Besides, it's summertime and quite frankly i'd rather spend what free time i get on the back of a motorcycle than behind a computer screen. :) Maybe i'll get some time to game again later this fall or winter.
Anyway, hope all is well with everyone.

jrichard

BIGeyedBUG

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey JRich. Good to hear you're doing well. :D

Despite how it might appear, that's merely an ilkori simulation. The actual ilkori wrote his goodbye thread several months ago. :p

Besides, it's summertime and quite frankly i'd rather spend what free time i get on the back of a motorcycle than behind a computer screen.
You got that right. B) Best of luck to you, and come back anytime. :thumbsup:

Oniko

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello,

You don't know me -- I started playing Diablo a few months ago, and almost instantly became a martial arts sin enthusiast. My sin is now 166th on ladder.

Just wanted to say that your research has been invaluable as I've gotten the means to be more picky about gear and skills. Thank you very much.

ilkori

Diabloii.Net Member
Apparently my post last night didn't go through. :scratch:

Welcome back, even if it is only to say, "Hi!"

BeB said:
Despite how it might appear, that's merely an ilkori simulation.
The poster formerly known as ilkori was an illusion to begin with. The mirror of a mirror is nothing more than a delusion.

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
I accidently hit the bookmark. :D Damn WoW is way to addictive. It's like DII on steroids for me. :D Anyway , just wanting to say hi again here. I still see that people are playing DII. I'm not one of those though. :p

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I might as well say hi to all you assassin dudes

I tried to make a C/C MA and it destroyed my faith in humanity

I miss the old days...

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
Well the real sin feeling was more or less over after 1.1 came. :D The only thing that gave me that feeling somewhat was my kicker. 1.1 is doom I tell ya. :D